Thread: J Momoka - Absolute Cutie!

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Momoka - Absolute Cutie!

Girl: J Momoka

Date: May 2024

Services Provided: Shower together. Shower BBBJ. BBBJ. DFK. DATY. Pussy Slide. Rimming offered (but declined). Sex in multiple positions.

Body: 8/10 - Tiny girl. Not too slim (in a good way) with a body similar to Megan Rain (with smaller tits) or Gina Valentina

Face: 8/10 - She definitely veers on the side of cute rather than on the gorgeous/pretty side. I can't really compare her face with anyone famous but if any of you have seen J Marina, Momoka looks like she'd be Marina's younger sister.

Service: 10/10 - I feel this is a total YMMV situation which I'll get into in the review, but I had a terrific time with her despite there being much better service providers out there (e.g. Ice, IU, Jessie, et al). She gave full effort which more than made up for her potential lack of experience.

Personality/After Sex: 10/10 - Super friendly. English is not great (had to bust out Google Translate) but was still able to get along with her, and her personality is on complete display despite her lack of English skills.

Summary: Super friendly cutie that gives off young Japanese student vibes. I got along with her so well which made the punt quite an epic one.

I'll preface this by saying I had instant chemistry with her the moment I walked in the room so I knew I was in for a good session. She's was immediately friendly and inviting. She was so cute and I told her I was only going to last twenty seconds with her, which she found hilarious. I noticed she does this thing where she tilts her head back when she laughs--a genuine laugh that reaches her eyes--which is absolutely adorable and totally melted my heart.

Our chemistry and her laugh made me rock hard.

I started to undress and when I turned around she had slipped out of her clothes and her high heels, making her even more pocket sized than when I first saw her. Her hands are so small, the tips of her fingers only reach as far as the first crease of my own fingers when we went palm to palm (between the medial and proximal phalange bones, for those of you in Medicine or have studied Anatomy). She's got these small tits that are definitely more miniature than the B-cups advertised on the website. Still very fun to cup and suck on.

Got in the shower and the suction in her BBBJ technique is a bit soft for my liking. She does this thing where she flicks her tongue on your frenulum in BBBJ, which is similar to what S Lara does. (Come to think of it, those two have similar body types as well--though I haven't seen Lara in more than a year so maybe my memory betrays me.)

Out of the shower for more BBBJ on the bed where she got a bit sloppy--licking my shaft and sucking on my balls. She even went hands-free for a bit but, again, her suction is a bit soft for my taste. I wanted to return the favour so I got her to lay on her back (pillow below her hips) for some DATY, which she reacts well to. No FOAM. (She's got a very nice shaved pussy. That shit's designer lol.) She kept quivering her hips whenever I licked a spot she liked which was distracting. I kind of wanted to just pin her hips down lol. Despite this, she audibly told me when she was "Cumming! Cumming!" and I was able to do that on two separate occassions.

Time for the main event.

I slipped it in her while she was on her back and she was so damn wet there was no need for lube. We fucked in Sandwich Sex, Deckchair, and Anvil with her pussy lips gripping tightly around my cock. She was smiling in pleasure while I fucked her on her back.

Next up was numerous variations of Doggy: Leapfrog, Basset Hound, and Bulldog. Her pussy is so damn tight I almost busted while she was in Leapfrog so I asked her to get on top.

She rode me enthusiastically (again with that super cute smile) in Asian Cowgirl though, again, there are girls out there that ride better in this position (ABVxC Dior and J Plum immediately come to mind)--which is again likely due to a lack of experience. Regardless, the enthusiasm of the ride was too much for me and a blew a massive load in the bag. I felt like I was cumming for ages--similar to my experience with J Nene and Italian Elena.

We spoke for a bit (using Google Translate for some of that), but Little Bro was soon ready for Round 2. Despite my balls being completely drained I wanted to fuck that tight pussy again and again because I got along with her so well.

Started with a bit of DATY to wet her pussy again before I put it in for more Sandwich Sex and Anvil.

We basically followed the routine of positions in Round 1: Going next into the variations of Doggy noted above, with her riding in Asian Cowgirl. I can hear my balls clapping loudly against her while in this position. I changed it up a bit and added Man Missionary while we DFK'd (she gives a pretty good DFK--not one of those girls that just sticks her tongue out, but actually has some technique with her lips) but the buzzer went off and and I couldn't cum again.

All in all it was an amazing session.

WIR? Absolutely. As I said earlier she kind of reminds me of J Marina who was one of my regulars. (Maybe that's why I liked this girl so much and perhaps you guys can start to see my taste in WLs.) She's leaving soon so I'm hoping to make a return visit next week before she goes.

Happy Punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Minute Man - love your ARs. The attention to detail and the links…thank you good sir.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Momoka certified cutie and very vibrant personality

Quote Originally Posted by Minute_Man View Post
    Girl: J Momoka

Date: May 2024

Services Provided: Shower together. Shower BBBJ. BBBJ. DFK. DATY. Pussy Slide. Rimming offered (but declined). Sex in multiple positions.

Body: 8/10 - Tiny girl. Not too slim (in a good way) with a body similar to Megan Rain (with smaller tits) or Gina Valentina

Face: 8/10 - She definitely veers on the side of cute rather than on the gorgeous/pretty side. I can't really compare her face with anyone famous but if any of you have seen J Marina, Momoka looks like she'd be Marina's younger sister.

Service: 10/10 - I feel this is a total YMMV situation which I'll get into in the review, but I had a terrific time with her despite there being much better service providers out there (e.g. Ice, IU, Jessie, et al). She gave full effort which more than made up for her potential lack of experience.

Personality/After Sex: 10/10 - Super friendly. English is not great (had to bust out Google Translate) but was still able to get along with her, and her personality is on complete display despite her lack of English skills.

Summary: Super friendly cutie that gives off young Japanese student vibes. I got along with her so well which made the punt quite an epic one.

I'll preface this by saying I had instant chemistry with her the moment I walked in the room so I knew I was in for a good session. She's was immediately friendly and inviting. She was so cute and I told her I was only going to last twenty seconds with her, which she found hilarious. I noticed she does this thing where she tilts her head back when she laughs--a genuine laugh that reaches her eyes--which is absolutely adorable and totally melted my heart.

Our chemistry and her laugh made me rock hard.

I started to undress and when I turned around she had slipped out of her clothes and her high heels, making her even more pocket sized than when I first saw her. Her hands are so small, the tips of her fingers only reach as far as the first crease of my own fingers when we went palm to palm (between the medial and proximal phalange bones, for those of you in Medicine or have studied Anatomy). She's got these small tits that are definitely more miniature than the B-cups advertised on the website. Still very fun to cup and suck on.

Got in the shower and the suction in her BBBJ technique is a bit soft for my liking. She does this thing where she flicks her tongue on your frenulum in BBBJ, which is similar to what S Lara does. (Come to think of it, those two have similar body types as well--though I haven't seen Lara in more than a year so maybe my memory betrays me.)

Out of the shower for more BBBJ on the bed where she got a bit sloppy--licking my shaft and sucking on my balls. She even went hands-free for a bit but, again, her suction is a bit soft for my taste. I wanted to return the favour so I got her to lay on her back (pillow below her hips) for some DATY, which she reacts well to. No FOAM. (She's got a very nice shaved pussy. That shit's designer lol.) She kept quivering her hips whenever I licked a spot she liked which was distracting. I kind of wanted to just pin her hips down lol. Despite this, she audibly told me when she was "Cumming! Cumming!" and I was able to do that on two separate occassions.

Time for the main event.

I slipped it in her while she was on her back and she was so damn wet there was no need for lube. We fucked in Sandwich Sex, Deckchair, and Anvil with her pussy lips gripping tightly around my cock. She was smiling in pleasure while I fucked her on her back.

Next up was numerous variations of Doggy: Leapfrog, Basset Hound, and Bulldog. Her pussy is so damn tight I almost busted while she was in Leapfrog so I asked her to get on top.

She rode me enthusiastically (again with that super cute smile) in Asian Cowgirl though, again, there are girls out there that ride better in this position (ABVxC Dior and J Plum immediately come to mind)--which is again likely due to a lack of experience. Regardless, the enthusiasm of the ride was too much for me and a blew a massive load in the bag. I felt like I was cumming for ages--similar to my experience with J Nene and Italian Elena.

We spoke for a bit (using Google Translate for some of that), but Little Bro was soon ready for Round 2. Despite my balls being completely drained I wanted to fuck that tight pussy again and again because I got along with her so well.

Started with a bit of DATY to wet her pussy again before I put it in for more Sandwich Sex and Anvil.

We basically followed the routine of positions in Round 1: Going next into the variations of Doggy noted above, with her riding in Asian Cowgirl. I can hear my balls clapping loudly against her while in this position. I changed it up a bit and added Man Missionary while we DFK'd (she gives a pretty good DFK--not one of those girls that just sticks her tongue out, but actually has some technique with her lips) but the buzzer went off and and I couldn't cum again.

All in all it was an amazing session.

WIR? Absolutely. As I said earlier she kind of reminds me of J Marina who was one of my regulars. (Maybe that's why I liked this girl so much and perhaps you guys can start to see my taste in WLs.) She's leaving soon so I'm hoping to make a return visit next week before she goes.

Happy Punting.
    Niceee AR bro esp the links to the positions haha

Reading this and think about my session with her got me horny and wanting to see her again haha

Do you know when she’s leaving?

Yea I agree body statue very similar to Marina but I’d say Momoka is less tanned and she’s more firm due to youth where as marina is fit and toned?

Unless Lara lost weight Momoka defs smaller girl my memory of Lara is she had bigger/thicker thighs hahaha but I’m shaved pussy all the way if you like small sized pocket rockets suggest quickies with Kokomi saw her the other day but been bit busy to do a write up :/ (coming soon)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Niceee AR bro esp the links to the positions haha

Reading this and think about my session with her got me horny and wanting to see her again haha

Do you know when she’s leaving?

Yea I agree body statue very similar to Marina but I’d say Momoka is less tanned and she’s more firm due to youth where as marina is fit and toned?

Unless Lara lost weight Momoka defs smaller girl my memory of Lara is she had bigger/thicker thighs hahaha but I’m shaved pussy all the way if you like small sized pocket rockets suggest quickies with Kokomi saw her the other day but been bit busy to do a write up :/ (coming soon)
    I think she told me she'll be here for another week so I'm assuming she's still around for the weekend.

Thanks for the recommendation on Kokomi! I might need to check her out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minute_Man View Post
    I think she told me she'll be here for another week so I'm assuming she's still around for the weekend.

Thanks for the recommendation on Kokomi! I might need to check her out.
    cheers for intel on momoka's stay

review for Kokomi up btw