Thread: C Taylor - Fit and firm

C Taylor - Fit and firm

Had the day off work and decided to visit. It was around 10am so why the hell not.
    I was after a J girl but wasn't starting til 12pm. Called up the and the mamasan said just to come and that 2 girls were available.

Popped in through the back entrance and seen the 2 girls. 1 girl looked so so and didnt give that keen vibe to make money. So I chose Taylor.

Taylor is tall about 165cm and build is a toned size 8. Shes not fat but not slim, actually a great gym bod.
    Her massage is quite good and firm. I asked for extra CBJ $50 and she grabbed my hands and put it on her boobs which from memory not saggy, nice medium size nips. But i couldn't tell if they plastics??

LFK and no DFK. She sucked my dick for a while and worked really hard. I asked her to put her ass closer to my face so shes ontop and blowing me. I asked if i can put my finger inside her and she denied and can only do outside as she was on her period. All good with me. i grabbed her ass while i trust my cock into her mouth until i blew my load into the dom. I also asked her if FS was available she laughed and said only with good looking young guys are ok. hahaha.

So next time I visit maybe ill mount that great find.

Shop Owner

227 North Strathfield Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone :(02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

GET READY TO BE ONE OF THE VIP's! BE TREATED LIKE A KING TODAY!

OUR ROSTER FOR TODAY!

TAYLOR - Chinese

* view more photos and details on wechat moment

Best girls in inner west ❤️
    (Rear Entrance available on Clermont Lane )

We offer various massages like remedial, relaxation, full body oil, double, and couple massages. Our skilled masseuses from Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, and other countries ensure quality service for your tight muscles and personal relaxation needs.

Phone :(02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Phone : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823