Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
Trust me i felt the same about the photos prior to my trip. I'm itching to go back already!
Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
There are so many girls like this in HCMC - you dont need to go getting a cheap hotel of chasing all over town - use a few of the usual apps, pre screen with a video call and then get them to come to you ( if you are not staying in an upmarket hotel)

everyone raves about Linh Cherry in Japan Town - but honestly there are so many places where you can get what you want form better looking girls who are not spending their day pleasuring multitudes of Japanese guys

just go to some of the spas or hair salons and get to know some of the girls, get their Zalo or Whatssapp details. send them a few messages then invite them around for a home massage/drink/ or what ever. these are normal local girls who like to be treated well by a foreign guy.

they will come over, give to some attention, give you a nice massage, get naked, fuck you and suck you dry - then go home when you tell them

Many of the girls in normal massage places live in the shop and sleep on the massage beds each night - many enjoy getting some attention form a western guy, maybe a nice meal, glass of wine or 2 - and then sleep in a big comfortable bed - upside is good sex, nicer girls, no strings attached... I have several that I see each time I go to Vietnam and each time I have a great time with them

some actually work together in the same shop and come see me on different nights - I am sure they know about each other but it is never mentioned and no one seems to care.

Vietnam isn't Thailand - sex isn't in your face on offer everywhere. but it is there for the taking if you want to slow down and take a bit of time, then you will bang a lot of amazing looking girls who wouldn't even look at you in Australia - on the surface VN girls a bit more reserved and shy but once they feel comfortable with you there are very few limits to what they will do to please you. their culture is about respect and caring - if you are this way to them they will do anything to make you happy
I'm going in July and looking at options massage/hot toc/ktv/incall outcall etc. Was skeptical about gaito given the high likelihood of catfishing/ps but going to be looking at it after hearing about your experiences. Thanks for the info guys!