Thread: Bangkok in late Feb - Trip Synopsis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Mate
    Glad you had fun..
    As you said, a lot better than Australia…
    On your worst day in Thailand you are going to have sex with a cute Asian girl…they are still nothing like the whinging Aussie hags who think their only reason on earth is to make life tough for Aussie men…ha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Thanks Mate
    Glad you had fun..
    As you said, a lot better than Australia…
    On your worst day in Thailand you are going to have sex with a cute Asian girl…they are still nothing like the whinging Aussie hags who think their only reason on earth is to make life tough for Aussie men…ha
    when I was young yeah I had my fair share of Aussie beach girls but as you get older you soon realize that after 25 the home grown talent turns into self entitled heffers.

BM who try to compare Asian sweeties with the ML we have here have rocks in their head.

Note to others The world is changing in the mongering department - go now - I have noticed an almighty change over the past 10 years. Mongering and prostitution are changing all around the world esp as Asian economies improve. Anyone know a place where the girls are getting younger, more beautiful and less expensive? Exactly.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ditto
    I noticed in Hua Hin last time ..All the girls just wanting drinks ..so much so that for the first time in at least 5 trips I am not going and will never go back to HH …in the past have always had 2 beauties in my room for practically nothing just wanting to please so and happy with a nice bloke and a good breakfast…and girls always wanted fun and never before a girl who only worked for drinks..
    At least in Pattaya or Bangkok there is so many girls …street walkers who you know just want to fuck for money…
    Enjoy it while you can gents I agree with 4F0W2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Ditto
    I noticed in Hua Hin last time ..All the girls just wanting drinks ..so much so that for the first time in at least 5 trips I am not going and will never go back to HH …in the past have always had 2 beauties in my room for practically nothing just wanting to please so and happy with a nice bloke and a good breakfast…and girls always wanted fun and never before a girl who only worked for drinks..
    At least in Pattaya or Bangkok there is so many girls …street walkers who you know just want to fuck for money…
    Enjoy it while you can gents I agree with 4F0W2
    yeah and Tlito brings up a good point re SW - in the past SW were shunned as bar girls were prettier, cheaper and "it seemed" you had a guaranteed better result.
    These days I have found SW to be less BS than bar girls and better VFM, particularly if you are an older gent who doesn't mind the 30-40 ( but still hot) version.

A mate went to the Nana bars and yes he got 2 x 9 out of 10 lookers on 2 different occasions but f'me he paid handsomely for that. AND he told me the performances were top class but.......

My MO lately is to ask how much - when they say 1500/2000 I say how about if I give you 2500 or even 3000 and you do ( list my requirements) - they usually jump at the chance and I get an enthusiastic "tailor made " performance of what I like.
    We're talking about paying either $64 AD or $136 AD...and as they are getting above their asking rate no need for tips..but sometimes I am nice.
    Glad I studied psychology at Uni!
    4FoW2