Thread: Mio - toned athletic smiling sex lover

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mio - toned athletic smiling sex lover

Thursday night felt the need for some love and decided to book Mio. What an absolute delight.

In walks mio is a tight dress that outlines her lovely toned body. First impressions are she is beautiful. Lovely smile and toned body. Mio works out, and doesn’t have an ounce of fat on her. Such a friendly personality.

Some light kisses while undressing eachother and once all the clothes were off, I was able to appreciate her body so much more. Slim yet perfectly toned, I was in heaven from the start.

Into the shower and she continues with everything you would want. After cleaning little guy thoroughly yet quickly , straight into nipple licking/sucking, ball licking and gobbling and an amazing BBBJ taking in all of my little guy. Occasionally she will look up, and literally tell you with her eyes staring at you, ‘this feels fucking amazing doesn’t it’. When she stands up she says to me, I’m happy if you cum in my mouth later. How gorgeous!

Out of the shower and we chat a bit more. It’s so so easy to talk to her. Then we get straight back into DFK and more amazing BBBJ. She expertly alternates between licking your balls, stroking your cock, swirling her tongue on the head. She paused for a second and said to watch in the side mirror. She then went even more crazy with the blowjob, it took me all of my energy to not cum right there.

After that was DATY, she’s very responsive and likes it soft and sensual. More BBBJ then it’s time for the deed.

On goes the Dom and she climbs on top. She starts really slow, a beautiful GFE moment as she licks your ears and pulls you in closer to kiss. As she speeds up the pace, it becomes more a PSE. Her moans get loader, she’s starts riding harder and asks to grab her ass. It’s so sexy when a girl seems genuinely into it. We then try many other positions and then finish off in doggy.

Mio is gorgeous, a mix of PSE and GFE and I honestly think she could make any guy that visits her happy. The whole time flew past, and it’s refreshing when a girl doesn’t stick to a routine and goes with the flow.

9.9/10 is my score. Maybe we just clicked and I got lucky. The missing 0.01 is just because she isn’t my girlfriend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    saw her today she's my new favourite bro! thanks for intel.