Thread: Do you really believe the ML/WL had an orgasm with you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post

Hahaa.... I agree with you, @Double_Adapter. If the word goes out, there would be millions of women lining up to pay punters here $$$ to get the experience of orgasms and "shaking like a leaf, toes curled, legs clamping uncontrollably, gasping for breath…"
    I don’t think girls will be lining up for an experience, that’s not what they’re looking for.

If you set out to look for it, you might never find it, when it happens, it just happens.

If you’ve never got one, you have to review your attitude with the girls, and the targets that you approach. If you still can’t find one, no need to be jealous of others who have happier encounters, not need to start all these attention seeking shit stirring threads to ridicule the luckier ones.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If you set out to look for it, you might never find it, when it happens, it just happensIf you still can’t find one, no need to be jealous of others who have happier encounters, not need to start all these attention seeking shit stirring threads to ridicule the luckier ones.
    Exactly, Andrew asks if people believe that girls orgasm with them. Gets people opinion, then proceed to call people delusional and trying to disprove their expectations and experiences. Look, people will believe and experience whatever they want. People paid to fuck a chick, whether the girl orgasms or not is up to the person paying to believe.

Let's just leave it at that.

I personally don't believe it when girls says how good or how horny they feel after fucking for 4 days straight for 6-12 hours a day.

But I ain't going around telling everyone their experiences is fake.