Thread: Do you really believe the ML/WL had an orgasm with you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I know the difference and if one fakes to get me over the line I definitely won't go back!

It's really not sexy when they fake it and I know they are just trying to get me out of there.

I think chemistry is really important and if you do connect with someone and you both enjoy yourself it's a much more fun time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by themort View Post
    I know the difference and if one fakes to get me over the line I definitely won't go back!

It's really not sexy when they fake it and I know they are just trying to get me out of there.

I think chemistry is really important and if you do connect with someone and you both enjoy yourself it's a much more fun time.
    You should ask a few women if they think it is possible to have sex with 8 to 12 men on one day, 5 or 6 days a week, and have an orgasm with all (or most) of them.

I am confident that not one woman will say "yes, it is possible".

Maybe some punter here are orgasm artists, but it can't be that the rate of fake orgasms is zero, or even less than 50%......... But don't let me spoil the fantasy for you guys. Yes, she loves what you're doing to her. She can't help herself but cum, only with you.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    You should ask a few women if they think it is possible to have sex with 8 to 12 men on one day, 5 or 6 days a week, and have an orgasm with all (or most) of them.

I am confident that not one woman will say "yes, it is possible".

Maybe some punter here are orgasm artists, but it can't be that the rate of fake orgasms is zero, or even less than 50%......... But don't let me spoil the fantasy for you guys. Yes, she loves what you're doing to her. She can't help herself but cum, only with you.
    I think the answer is almost always no.

Women generally cum when sex is unexpected and turns them on. It's a mental thing. Or having sex with a really hot guy. Unless you're going the route of DATY or fingering her until she squirts, or rubbing her pussy until she cums.

But to cum from penetration? As a WL? I think that's one in a thousand.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Did I say anywhere "every girl I am ever with cums"?

I said I hate ones that fake it. Chemistry means with some it's great and some it isn't. Some guys just want to get off but that isn't me. If a girl I am with really enjoys herself, I enjoy it more.

And I only punt in the mornings, I always book first appointment.