I have been trialling a new strategy at massage shops, and it seems to work.

Over the last 12 months or so, we have all seen prices going up, with most girls now asking for $100 for NHJ and the odd girl asking for $150 so let you touch her or to get B2B.

The usual procedure is where the girl asks if you want extras, and then you ask, "What is on offer, and how much?" She is in charge then and she names her price.

What I have done in the last seven sessions is when they ask what or if I want extras, I take the lead and say, "I have $100 cash next to my things (usually, glasses and mobile phone, and I point my hand at it) and I am looking for NHJ, touching and B2B if this is OK with you?"

Two of the seven replied that this is not enough or that they'd not do B2B or whatever else, in which case I replied, "Oh. That's OK. It is up to you. You can make $100 in the next (whatever time is left). It is what I am happy to pay for what I want." and then I repeat "it is up to you" a second time.

One of these two nodded, picked the cash and put it in her pocket and started the deal. Only one of seven rejected my offer and quickly finished the massage. No HE which was fine by me, as it was only $70 down.

In 6 out of 7 sessions, my offer (keyword: offer, not their menu prices) was accepted. Three of the seven said, "OK, but don't put your finger inside", or words to that effect. One of the 6 included a BBBJ without me asking.

Gents, we should all take the lead in making an offer rather than ask them, and buy from their menu and price list.

You should have the cash (usually 2 $50 notes) visible on the table next to your stuff.

I've had too many MLs in the late part of 2023 asking for $150 on top of the usual $70 to $90 massage/room fee. I don't think this is wise because in a few months they might start asking for $200.

All of the above does not apply to Part-3. I do not go for Part-3 because I don't enjoy covered sex and without a condom the risk of STDs is too high.