Thread: 19yo J YUI - she is SUPER J GIRL - super CUTE, super FIT, super CHEEKY, super FUN

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I caught up with the new Japanese girl Yui today.
    It's only February and already some top class Japanese girls have arrived at the Ginzas, but Yui goes straight to number one!
    Really pretty face, close to perfect fit body, bubbly personality, super sweet and GFE and a naughty horny party girl too.

LOOKS and BODY
    Yui is very young - roster says 19yo, I reckon 21yo - either way very young.
    She is around 160cm tall and has a super fit, toned, slim dancer body - pretty close to perfect.
    Nice set of perky B cup tits with perfect nipples.
    Narrow waist and tight toned abs you can really feel when you grab her as you are fucking her.
    Perfect 10/10 bum - absolutely perfect size, shape, firmness and sticks out at an impossible angle.
    Nice toned legs and beautiful nail art.
    Perfect ultra white, soft smooth firm skin all over.
    She is really pretty too - all natural young beauty.
    Beautiful long hair, sexy eyes, gorgeous and cheeky smile, and a sexy tongue piercing.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Yui has been in Sydney for a few months and speaks English very well.
    I think this is her first time doing this type of work though.
    She is super kawaii, very bubbly and sweet and at the same time very cheeky and seductive and loves to tease shake her perfect ass and put on a show.
    She is a very genuine night clubber type girl and just goes with her horny feelings with no FOAM.

DFK and DATY
    That tongue piercing is sexy as fuck and she knows how to use it - fantastic kisser.
    Loves DATY and spasms and tightens and convulses and finally releases all the tension and energy all over my face.

BBBJ
    Very sexy and seductive BBBJ and that tongue piercing feels awesome.
    Great technique with lots of sexy eye contact and loves sperm.

FUCKING
    Yui is a really passionate fuck.
    She is nice and tight and likes to start very cautious and sensual and slow and GFE and build up to full on PSE crazy wild fucking.
    Very genuine horny girl with no FOAM.
    That ass in doggy position is fantastic.

ROUND 2
    Yui s the ultimate J girl with that perfect combination of 100% determined to please and 100% horny as fuck and so a another round was always a 100% certainty.

OVERALL
    Yui is pretty close to perfect and the perfect example of why I and so many other punters love Japanese girls - it's that perfect combination of super cute and sweet and genuine and keen to please and horny as fuck.
    On top of that she is very young and very pretty and has a near perfect fit toned body and spectacular ass.
    And what gives her an extra edge over some of the other J girls is her very cheeky personality underneath the sweetness - like one of those lollies with the sweet outside and then the extra intense burst of flavour on the inside.
    We can say shes Rooter Approved!
    Great AR mate, as always updating on new girls with a very accurate and well explain report.

Thanks legend

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geroumz View Post
    We can say shes Rooter Approved!
    Great AR mate, as always updating on new girls with a very accurate and well explain report.

Thanks legend
    Thanks bro. Yui is a super star.