Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Melissa - best way to start my week

Person's Name : Melissa

Establishment : 41 Epping Massage

Services Provided This Session :

Size/shape : very nice c/d cup and beautiful curvy waist

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : yes

Never been to a massage parlour before but thought I'd finally give it a go. Made a quick inquiry and locked in Melissa based on pics and reviews.

Had a small wait for her to get ready, once she came in she gave a very friendly and bubbly greeting, making small talk and a couple jokes. Having been to some FS places where the girls are very business-like and uninterested this was a great change of pace and put me in a good mood despite the day's heat. Discussion of services was very businesslike and despite knowing I wanted FS decided to see how it went and let her run the session.

Started with a very good massage that was exactly what i wanted after yesterdays gym. She was in a good mood despite a busy morning and we had a couple good laughs but mostly just let her do her thing. After a great massage she flipped me over and asked what else I wanted to do, I opted for bodyslide/bj and after about 3 seconds of that instantly ran over to get more money for FS haha. She couldn't help but laugh at how impatient I was lol. So she took off her dress and revealed an absolutely amazing chest that I had been itching to see all day. Great size, possibly enhanced and one of the nicest pairs I've ever seen. We switched through a couple of positions which left me with a conundrum. Her waist and body shape is a great hourglass and perfect for doing from behind but her tits simply have to be seen. We kept mucking around for a while until I eventually finished.

I do think it's a nice change from normal FS as there is a 20-30 minute build up of arousal and chemistry, compared to many FS that often just get straight to it and move to the next. Thoughts on this?

Would absolutely return, apparently she only works Mondays so this may have to be my new way to start the week Great personality, extremely good service and visually very satisfying, I can't recommend higher. Only downside is the no back entrance and front entrance on the main road, however it is shared with a korean restaurant and on a very busy road so you can probably walk in without any dramas.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for a great AR out of curiosity how many pineapples for the upgrade to Fs if you don't mind me asking?
    She looks so gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $150 extra, so 225 total for an hour session. Tbh that's very comparable to pretty much every place in sydney anyway so i reckon well worth the price.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your compliments
    Please come again

Beautiful 🌸 Mellisa roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688
    Phone: 0493498228

Shop Owner
    Please call for booking

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chewtoi View Post
    Person's Name : Melissa

Establishment : 41 Epping Massage

Services Provided This Session :

Size/shape : very nice c/d cup and beautiful curvy waist

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : yes

Never been to a massage parlour before but thought I'd finally give it a go. Made a quick inquiry and locked in Melissa based on pics and reviews.

Had a small wait for her to get ready, once she came in she gave a very friendly and bubbly greeting, making small talk and a couple jokes. Having been to some FS places where the girls are very business-like and uninterested this was a great change of pace and put me in a good mood despite the day's heat. Discussion of services was very businesslike and despite knowing I wanted FS decided to see how it went and let her run the session.

Started with a very good massage that was exactly what i wanted after yesterdays gym. She was in a good mood despite a busy morning and we had a couple good laughs but mostly just let her do her thing. After a great massage she flipped me over and asked what else I wanted to do, I opted for bodyslide/bj and after about 3 seconds of that instantly ran over to get more money for FS haha. She couldn't help but laugh at how impatient I was lol. So she took off her dress and revealed an absolutely amazing chest that I had been itching to see all day. Great size, possibly enhanced and one of the nicest pairs I've ever seen. We switched through a couple of positions which left me with a conundrum. Her waist and body shape is a great hourglass and perfect for doing from behind but her tits simply have to be seen. We kept mucking around for a while until I eventually finished.

I do think it's a nice change from normal FS as there is a 20-30 minute build up of arousal and chemistry, compared to many FS that often just get straight to it and move to the next. Thoughts on this?

Would absolutely return, apparently she only works Mondays so this may have to be my new way to start the week Great personality, extremely good service and visually very satisfying, I can't recommend higher. Only downside is the no back entrance and front entrance on the main road, however it is shared with a korean restaurant and on a very busy road so you can probably walk in without any dramas.
    Well informed AR. Any idea if she works elsewhere given Monday is always a bitch to play with all the in-office meetings.

Shop Owner
    Please call for booking

Shop Owner

41 Epping Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar8688
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone :0493498228

Experience ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation at 41 Epping Massage today!

CHECK OUT TODAY'S ROSTER

MELLISA- Chinese

* view more photos and details on wechat moment

Best girls in inner west ❤️
    (Rear Entrance available on Clermont Lane )

We offer various massages like remedial, relaxation, full body oil, double, and couple massages. Our skilled masseuses from Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, and other countries ensure quality service for your tight muscles and personal relaxation needs.

41 Epping Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar8688
    Phone :0493498228
    41 Epping Massage
    Wechat: twinklestar8688