Thread: 2024 - The Year of ....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    In my very younger days I got friendzoned until I learnt the following.

Don't make yourself available to them all the time (they hate that) When she calls you just say you are busy and you will call her back in about a hour and don't call her back at all until the next day, she says something just say sorry you got occupied and completely forgot. Don't postpone your hobbies and life for them. Don't do this all the time but sometimes when your busy, make it known you are busy for some time

Don't be afraid to go "you fucked up/ your the bitch in that scenario/don't come crying to me" instead of lying for browning points like "it's okay it's not your fault" girls respect that honesty after they are shocked by your response.

Learn to make a woman actually laugh because that makes them fall in love with you.

Try and set up a casual coffee date asap and if she declines then stop texting her and move on.

Don't be a cunt or.rude to them but literally treating them mean keeps them keen. Girls are used to that attention that when you make her question herself because of you, she will try harder to impress you next time if she likes you.

But usually its easier to just blow in a WL mouth and leave guilt free and not have to message them all the damn time like you have to for non WL.

Variety is the spice of life.
    Sounds like the diary if the next Unabomber.

Would be easier to accept you got friendzoned cos you're a weirdo. Stop being weird problem solved.

Banned
    The year of… living dangerously.

(No punt intended)