Thread: Girls with no bra & see-thru pants

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfish View Post
    Walking at the mall enjoying free AC and shielding myself from today's sweltering heat, I see not only Aussies but Asians as well wearing see-thru pants that not only reveals panty lines but also the colour and shape of their panties.

With the no bra Asians their tits wasn't too obvious (mostly A-B cup) whereas the Aussies had more prominent tits with the nipples poking out.

Felt like visiting my nearest massage shop. If only they accept Afterpay.
    I’m curious. Where do the Asians who are Aussies come in here? When you say aussies do.you mean white people?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    I’m curious. Where do the Asians who are Aussies come in here? When you say aussies do.you mean white people?
    I thought that was obvious for anyone who's been in Australia long enough. For an Australian born Asian to be called "Aussie" is not that common anywhere. Yes an Asian person born and bred in Australia can be called an Australian but the term "Aussie" is commonly used for white Australians. It's not at all racist, like a Lebanese Australian would understand if he's called "Lebo" even if he doesn't have the typical Lebanese accent and mentality.