I crossed another name off my list tonight.

J Maika.

I saw her in a line up last month, she looks small, young and thin (just my type) so I added her to my list. No reviews for her online so I was a little nervous about picking her tonight. But I’m happy to report J Maika provided very good service (Yay!)

1. Accuracy of photos: accurate. The last 2 photos in her profile I think are the most accurate to show you what J Maika looks like. The 2nd and 3rd photo in her profile is accurate too, it shows off her body including her flat stomach. Brown hair, little darker brown than in the photos and her hair length is past her shoulders. (I told J Maika that I really like her hair. No hair extensions too) B cup boobs. Nice smooth skin, no tattoos. Her outfit tonight was a white bra and white G string panties with black heels. She has a cute bum. Big smile and she is also fully shaved (Yes!)

2. Services provided: BBBJ, 69, DATY, lots of DFK, Kissing nipples, fingering, DFK + HJ, no hands BBBJ, Missionary sex, CIM (twice!) 2 x showers together, 2 x massages. In the shower: just DFK. We have Missionary sex, J Maika is very tight. Tighter than the other J girls I’ve seen the past few weeks. Her BBBJ is very good. Good eye contact and she smiling then a “no hands” BBBJ. After missionary sex I get a BBBJ and a CIM finish. (Very nice) J Maika sucks it all out slowly and she looks at me and smiles with all my cum in her mouth. Then a nice massage from neck, shoulders, back down to my feet. J Maika said she used to work at a massage shop in Japan. A very nice massage of my legs and bum. I got all excited so I turn over and ask for round 2. DFK + HJ then BBBJ then another CIM finish. (Excellent!) another big smile from J Maika with all my cum in her mouth. then another massage. Both my arms and hands. (Very nice) I ask for round 3, BBBJ then DFK + HJ with lotion. Then her iPhone buzzer goes off and the room buzzer. Times up. Sucks that we rang out of time. But it’s okay. Round 3 for me is just icing on the cake. I already had sex with J Maika and I got to cum in her mouth twice. I’m happy. We shower together and kiss. We get dressed and she hugs and kisses me and says thank you.

3. General attitude and demeanour: friendly, smiling. She was smiling the whole time. She wasn’t rude at all. She was nice. J Maika isn’t a time waster and she didn’t even touch her iPhone until the alarm went off. And she had the biggest smile right after I cum in her mouth.

4. Overall value for money: it’s $270 for 1 hour. 2 x showers together, Missionary sex, I got to cum in her mouth twice! (Yes!) And 2 x massages. For only $270. She’s a cute little J Girl. I think the value for money is great. A total bargain. I think her service is worth the money tonight. I’m happy and I didn’t feel ripped off at all.

If you like small, cute, thin J Girls that are always smiling, who are so happy for you to cum in their mouth: pick J Maika.

I’m surprised no one else has written a review for J Maika yet. She provides good service with a smile. I liked her.

Thank you for reading.