Thread: Toshika--Ta-- Ta

Toshika--Ta-- Ta

Max Punter wrote and I must copy (hope thats ok MP)

"There are many ARs on Toshika and many enthusiastic fans of her...well now she has one more

I will spare you the details about sex, everybody who has been in this forum for at least 2 days already knows she is great";

Why is she so great, plenty of girls can suck and fuck right.
    Toshika converses with enthusiasm, she sponges every word and phrase and her eyes rarely leave you.
    Her body is naturally spectacular, she is exactly what a J Girl should present as. (IMHO)
    She kisses with tenderness and passion
    She handles with care and sucks to please.. Goldilocks style, not too..., not too..., but just right looking at the cock-owner to make sure you are stil in Ecstasy or have moved from disbelief to ecstasy as I did, she receives appreciatively and responds in a way that makes you want to give more.
    Sex is phenomenal, she grinds well, she pounds herself onto you perfectly, all together she knows how to move just right..

I said to her that I think she could make most men do just about anything for her if she was so inclined.

She says she will be back in 2-3 months, I hope that's true. Apparently she travels alone, I may become a backpacker again, can someone just fill in my business and family duties for a while.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Indeed. She is the first WL make me want come back for more. That's why I booked her 2 sessions in 3days. One hour first time and two hours today. Still not enough.

Frist time I blame the two beers I had before I see her. Today it proves, that is her who made every thing worth it. Even muscle pain the next day means nothing.

Since she is away. I'll start work on my AR for her. Wish I can traval woth her to UK, NZ and South East Asian

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by spitzer View Post
    I said to her that I think she could make most men do just about anything for her if she was so inclined.
    I think that may be true, but as you said it directly to her, it must be true for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I think that may be true, but as you said it directly to her, it must be true for you.
    Perhaps that is the case, although I tend to think the fact I recognised and commented makes me less likely to fall under the trance of the cobra's dance. There is a lot of "emotion" in the reports and comments for this lady... some written by fairly hard core punters.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    That is what I was hinting at too. I wonder how many who have seen her have fantasised about spiriting her away for themselves for good?

As she is backpacking by herself, and loves sex so much, I doubt if she is going two or three months without it, so there would be happy men on the road too. I wonder how provocative / invitational she is in the outside world? Does she only go for the handsome guys out there as a normal girl as gorgeous as her would do, or does her other life make her accepting and horny for a much bigger range of blokes?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There is a lot of "emotion" in the reports and comments for this lady... some written by fairly hard core punters.
    I nominate Rooter as the most immune from letting a girl get under his skin on the forum.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I nominate Rooter as the most immune from letting a girl get under his skin on the forum.
    Actually, they all get under my skin, but you have to move on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Max Punter wrote and I must copy (hope thats ok MP)

"There are many ARs on Toshika and many enthusiastic fans of her...well now she has one more

I will spare you the details about sex, everybody who has been in this forum for at least 2 days already knows she is great";

Why is she so great, plenty of girls can suck and fuck right.
    Toshika converses with enthusiasm, she sponges every word and phrase and her eyes rarely leave you.
    Her body is naturally spectacular, she is exactly what a J Girl should present as. (IMHO)
    She kisses with tenderness and passion
    She handles with care and sucks to please.. Goldilocks style, not too..., not too..., but just right looking at the cock-owner to make sure you are stil in Ecstasy or have moved from disbelief to ecstasy as I did, she receives appreciatively and responds in a way that makes you want to give more.
    Sex is phenomenal, she grinds well, she pounds herself onto you perfectly, all together she knows how to move just right..

She says she will be back in 2-3 months, I hope that's true. Apparently she travels alone, I may become a backpacker again, can someone just fill in my business and family duties for a while.
    guess I have to wait 2-3 months.. fingers crossed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think she prefers them next to each other bro huangdee

Junior Member(有D料到)
    xxxxxxxxxx