Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Balconies

Junior Member(有D料到)

Balconies

Hey Gang,

So, I have a fantasy that I am hoping to fulfill, and I am hoping that somebody on this forum might be able to point me towards the right WL who could make it a reality.

In short, I have a fantasy of receiving pleasure from a WL (BJ or FS), whilst sitting outside on a apartment or hotel balcony in the CBD (preferably with a reasonable view).

I realise that most WLs wouldn't be up for this sort of thing, but I wondering if anybody knows of any WL who -

A) Take incalls in an apartment or hotel room that has a balcony.
    B) Might just be wild enough to go for such a request.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.

Cheers,

Huntsman

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Do you mean in full view of all the other hotel windows, you dirty bugger?

I reckon that would be fun too! (So long as they weren't too close.)

But you could imagine some repressed white business women frigging themselves up their grey skirts as they watched you slipping into her again and again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not necessarily in full view... I think it would be even hotter if the balcony obscured what was going on a little...

For example, picture receiving a BJ whilst the WL is hidden by the balcony rail and you are looking down at passers-by...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post
    Hey Gang,

So, I have a fantasy that I am hoping to fulfill, and I am hoping that somebody on this forum might be able to point me towards the right WL who could make it a reality.

In short, I have a fantasy of receiving pleasure from a WL (BJ or FS), whilst sitting outside on a apartment or hotel balcony in the CBD (preferably with a reasonable view).

I realise that most WLs wouldn't be up for this sort of thing, but I wondering if anybody knows of any WL who -

A) Take incalls in an apartment or hotel room that has a balcony.
    B) Might just be wild enough to go for such a request.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.

Cheers,

Huntsman

The 5 Star Penthouse has a balcony, it's on a reasonably high floor so privacy is OK, but nearby buildings can still see you, so night time will be better when office buildings are empty, but of course, there are still risk - perhaps that's the excitement you are after - not so much being caught - but being watched? may be, may be not, would the WL still do it for you it she feels that she is being watched.

Good luck

cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Hehe
    Quote from an AR thread on Dora from Bluemoon.
    Sadly she has left
    But - I remember this so well - hehe

[]Originally Posted by wilisno
    It's exciting to see so many good girls in the market nowadays !

Reply by Eureka:

Haha Wilisno - "Exciting" !!!
    That is so close to what Dora said last Thursday night -
    - 11pm
    - on balcony at 11th floor Novotel Bright le Sands
    - both nude as Dora leans on the balcony in full view of anyone was to look up or adjoining balconies
    - she with her back to me tips her head back, kisses me and says:
    = "This is SO exciting !!"
    = Dora suddenly gets Very wet !!
    =. I look at her perfect brown slim, fit body - look over the street below & Botany Bay
    =. And smoothly go balls deep
    [/I]

Keep going with your "Balcony" quest Bro Huntsman ... It is worth fulfilling !!!

Banned
    i reckon Ayumi from cracker would do it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkko2 View Post
    i reckon Ayumi from cracker would do it
    Here's hoping... But, truth be told, my reasons for considering her are all about a different fantasy...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    SO maybe you can share what the fantasy is, But even if not then you can write AR about event if it happens.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I organise swingers parties and orgies in Sydney.
    At a recent party there were 6 or 7 of us on the balcony fucking and sucking away.
    We were only on the 6th floor so in full view of people passing by in the street , so soon a enough a crowd gathered cheering us on.
    So we had to go inside to continue the action before we got in trouble from the concierge.
    It was pretty awesome!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyphil55 View Post
    SO maybe you can share what the fantasy is, But even if not then you can write AR about event if it happens.
    I would have thought that was obvious from her ad (which I linked to in the thread about her, which I assume is why mkko2 referenced her)... but the fantasy with Ayumi is about finding a girl who genuinely enjoys anal...

The balcony fantasy, however, is a different kettle of fish... For example, I have images of a WL who is still mostly dressed, apart from her panties, waving to people on the street/other balconies whilst I discretely do her from behind... Am I the only one who thinks that would be exciting?

Banned
    Ayumi is really sweet and beautiful

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post
    The balcony fantasy, however, is a different kettle of fish... For example, I have images of a WL who is still mostly dressed, apart from her panties, waving to people on the street/other balconies whilst I discretely do her from behind... Am I the only one who thinks that would be exciting?
    I know what you mean, and this is kind of related. I was getting off on sticking my cock into my (Greek) girlfriend's mouth while she was on the phone to a girlfriend who didn't know what was going on. As girls talk a lot, she was able to suck me while she was listening to her girlfriend talk about fuck knows what - I interrupted her replies a few times though he he...

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I know what you mean, and this is kind of related. I was getting off on sticking my cock into my (Greek) girlfriend's mouth while she was on the phone to a girlfriend who didn't know what was going on. As girls talk a lot, she was able to suck me while she was listening to her girlfriend talk about fuck knows what - I interrupted her replies a few times though he he...
    Doing it while on the phone is pretty exciting and that only happened to me once at the Sakura Palace!

I was on my lunch break and just having a quickie with a Japanese girl, we were deep into our 30 min session so already gone past the BBBJ, a bit of tits fuck ( she was busty of course!) and she had already cowgirl me on top, in a minute or two, I would have asked her to get off me and let me Spanish her and COT!

Then the bloody phone rang, I have to answer it and it was one of the company director who was in town from overseas.

So I stood by the bed and answered the call, it was about next years budget so I have to answer some questons.

My cock is losing it in quick time still inside the Dom and it was a bit awkward, but that WL was very smart, she came close to me, took off the Dom and started sucking me BB while I was still on the phone, it was a very erotic feeling and got me so excited, so I quickly finished the phone call and just stood there to enjoy the BBBJ and I shot all over her tits in the next 30 seconds!!

Didn't plan this, and never happened again but one of the all times most exciting punt

Cheers

Ps. Yeah, I did fantasy about entering a girl from behind over some sort of balcony with the top clothes on and just connected down there and we could lean over the balcony and look down as if nothing going on, yes, that would be very exciting too!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    give lil cowgirl Elle a call. ie if you don't mind cauc and a broklyn accent

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Most swingers parties I've gone to where mainly run like Brothels, the women were older and overweight.
    The exeption was on one in the Sutherland shire, there was a babe who every one was lining up to do, some times 3 guys at a time would be with her .
    I would like to get back into a genuine swingers scene

18-24 is rare, but we occasionally get them.
    25 - 30 is more common.
    Ages range from early 20s to late 40s but the median range is 25 to 38.
    There are old overweight people in the scene but I don't invite them along.
    I am pretty selective about who I invite.
    At my parties it's early 20s to early 40s and have to be in good shape.
    There are some really hot milfs in their late 30s to early 40s in awesome shape that put the young girls to shame!
    We get lots if couples where it's older guy with young hot Asian wife
    And we get alot of young Asian couples here on holiday from more repressed countries like Singapore Malaysia China Taiwan etc keen to explore the scene in a more liberal and anonymous enviroment.

Quote Originally Posted by Animus View Post
    Aha, so naturally all the guys make a bee line for the youngest/sexiest girl... Do the women all tend to want to hook up with the dude that has the biggest cock?
    You have all the most commonly held misconceptions about swingers parties
    You would be surprised at how many attractive young couples are in the scene and how relaxed the vibe is.
    The best people I have ever met have swingers - WLs are a very close second.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by black knight View Post
    Most swingers parties I've gone to the women were older and overweight.
    This is what has always put me off them. Blame the mind my cock is attached to, it makes it literally stay soft. All the photos I've researched on this scene only ever show white, caucasion, fat, tattooed bags. It is like it is a pre-requisite or something. No point going if you are going to stay soft because of it.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    I find most swingers places welcome couples but shun/don't allow single guys.
    Makes it hard if you don,t have a partner or fuck buddy.
    The other places ie sinsity are just brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Animus View Post
    Im sure many swingers are good people - I was just wondering if the ladies that go prefer big cock.. All things being equal, Im assuming they do
    They just love cock bro. End of story !!
    I am not a big guy. A bit bigger than average at best, and I have been going to swingers parties for 10 years and never had a complaint.
    The girls just want cock! And most of them are fucking gorgeous!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast