Hi all,

I am a newbie and was heavily reliant of reviews in order to identify suitable establishments. My success rate in relation to the service received compared to the reviews has been quite disappointing. I do understand that YMWV (I have learned an acronym). That is a given. Sometimes you might come across a lady who has had a bad day or is not really feeling the vibe with a punter. That is understandable and not something you can foresee.

If there are people on here posting fake reviews and potentially receiving some kick backs or freebies, I would like to ask that you consider those who are parting with their hard earned based on forum reviews. It’s not as though your average punter has the available funds to try a variety of establishments before finding the right one.

I think I can speak on behalf of most punters on here when I say, we are just looking to satisfy our needs and have respect for WL’s.

That being said, I would like to say thank you to those who post genuine reviews, good and not so good.

Happy punting.