This review is long due,
So heres the story with Shion, again went out with Gurkha warrior on that night and i wasnt feeling it cos im planning to see ice at the other shop but she’s book out and our stars hasnt align yet, so went to empire and checked the menu but tony and will was on and recomended me shion they know what i want so i gave it a try its her first day of her shift that night so might aswell give this girl a try. Went up room 10 nice big room lots of mirrors so i check how she looks like in different angles.

So she knocked on the door and i saw this petite jap. And myPredator mode is on as i saw my prey a bit shy and silent😁, she’s pretty on the eye of beholder but petite and tall skinny girls are my cup of tea so it wont go wrong as always.

So we went shower for quick clean up lfk and bbbj was done in there nhbj always good as it can go deep as you want. Dried up and i lied down waiting the king to be served,
started lfk moving to dfk told her to slid on the side so i can work out with her pussy straight up made her weT so easily and i told her to lie down and i kneel next to her face so she can keep sucking my dick while im devouring her pussy, wanted to see if this girl actually squirt and i bet you she did she was shaking upon her orgasm while my dick is pointed to her face i was like thinking this is budget ice as it was cheaper, i put on the rubber and start shagging her on mish and i squeezed her leg all the way to her head while deep boning her and she loves it as the kimochi kimochi word is all over her mouth and i told her to do doggy but saw this big scar above her butt and it knocked me off a little but i dont wanna ruin the tempo and we roll over so she can smash my balls, fuck she grind my dick hard on cowgirls and i was sweaty and her juice is everywhere i was planning to sprinkle her juice in my face but i couldnt make it maybe shes getting dry after long sex 😃 as the fucking is way too long than my average and i told her to kneel down and finish me off in her mouth while i was standing and i face fuck her while holding her head shoot the first batch and she continue to suck it until i got dry, was the best feeling ever.

took a good rest as I was drained hard from the 1st round and she wants the 2nd round immediately and i was looking at the clock its not enough so i just told her just to give me a blow and i helped her while jerking off my dick to make it quicker, when i was almost done i just let her do the no hand blow job until shoot the 2nd batch of load 😂

Fuck that was good punt! kuddos again to Tony cause he knows my tasted buds, but also specially to Will as he sort out my booking on that night as it was a bit of mix up on their timetable 🫡 and they still manage to slid me in and make the big boy so happy, so i checked on my mate as he did hinano on that night and his smile is all over up to his ears so another good night with the mates that punts together stay together 🤣.