Thread: J YUINA

Senior Member(無間使者)

J YUINA

Saw J Yuina yesterday, her second day, and was greeted by a sweet innocent looking girl. She gave off some shy vibes so I tried to be extra friendly and chatty which seemed to help. Soon after we were both in the shower, soaped up and she embraced me from behind and gave me a gentle hj. This proceeded with a bj and she had a cup of cold water but the hot/cold thing doesn't do much for me.

We dried up and lay on the bed first. She crawled onto the bed over me like I was prey and started kissing me lightly which turned into passionate tongue kissing. She likes to kiss and is good at it too! She has small boobs, maybe b cup. Her highlight is an amazing round bum. If you like your bums a bit larger than normal j girls then she ticks that box. Fully lasered down there and doesn't mind if you play with her gently. Her bj was gentle, like everything she did, and she was careful I didn't feel her teeth.

We tried a few different positions and one thing that stuck out was her bum looks really great in all angles. I'd catch a glimpse in the mirror in cg, doggy obviously is a must, and her healthy long black hair flowing down her back was memorable in standing doggy. She is shy but she is very giving. She said she'll be here for a month.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    Saw J Yuina yesterday, her second day, and was greeted by a sweet innocent looking girl. She gave off some shy vibes so I tried to be extra friendly and chatty which seemed to help. Soon after we were both in the shower, soaped up and she embraced me from behind and gave me a gentle hj. This proceeded with a bj and she had a cup of cold water but the hot/cold thing doesn't do much for me.

We dried up and lay on the bed first. She crawled onto the bed over me like I was prey and started kissing me lightly which turned into passionate tongue kissing. She likes to kiss and is good at it too! She has small boobs, maybe b cup. Her highlight is an amazing round bum. If you like your bums a bit larger than normal j girls then she ticks that box. Fully lasered down there and doesn't mind if you play with her gently. Her bj was gentle, like everything she did, and she was careful I didn't feel her teeth.

We tried a few different positions and one thing that stuck out was her bum looks really great in all angles. I'd catch a glimpse in the mirror in cg, doggy obviously is a must, and her healthy long black hair flowing down her back was memorable in standing doggy. She is shy but she is very giving. She said she'll be here for a month.
    Nice review Neroo
    sweet looking innocent girls are right up my alley esp once they've stripped and you get to wrap your arms around them
    The bum is a bonus do you recall what she was wearing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Nice review Neroo
    sweet looking innocent girls are right up my alley esp once they've stripped and you get to wrap your arms around them
    The bum is a bonus do you recall what she was wearing?
    I think she was wearing a black flowing dress...but can't remember for sure. Nice body to hug, and cop a feel of that bum! haha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    I think she was wearing a black flowing dress...but can't remember for sure. Nice body to hug, and cop a feel of that bum! haha.
    you know i love a mochi mochi bum even better when the girl is oozing GFE

Senior Member(無間使者)
    booked yuina today at club ,great attitude warm welcoming ,not that much skills but very gfe , a 8.5-9/10 for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    booked yuina today at club ,great attitude warm welcoming ,not that much skills but very gfe , a 8.5-9/10 for me
    Hey buddy, is the rating 8.5-9 overall or just for gfe?
    Seen any of the other super young J girls to compare? Hehe ��

Last edited by Jack-Jack; 14-12-2023 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Emoji

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For the gfe I guess @for me personally ,seen a few in both shop past few weeks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still missing that arse of Yuina's...that standing doggy is etched in my memory.