Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Oh snap is this C Coco the ice queen with the sleeve on her arm??

yea i think Star and Daisy were besties right? i preferred Kiki even though Daisy did that BBBJ with the popping candy face was not my type.

Macau ruby?
    Yes the ice face bit-tits-on-a-stick coco. she's worth every dollar just for that pair of tits on her, not to mention slim waist the ho package. service/atittude can be a little gamble. that why they are the silver era girls. golden era girls, imagine the same banger body but service/attitude guarantee to be great.
    and yes macau ruby.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mobile version of this is driving me nuts see reply above

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by acfbkup1 View Post
    Had to be BoBo Roxy sisters from way pre covid ginza.
    might be before my time....names dont ring a bell....anyone in the current rosters thats unforgettable for u?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    might be before my time....names dont ring a bell....anyone in the current rosters thats unforgettable for u?
    brother. if you had fucked bobo/roxy era ginza c girls. . . i dont think any current c girls are competitors... current rosters best c girl will be Ruby. M Lara is good and can pass as C girl. then there's a lot of K girls who are tops. and the random luck you get from J girls - some are rubbish, some are delicious.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    brother. if you had fucked bobo/roxy era ginza c girls. . . i dont think any current c girls are competitors... current rosters best c girl will be Ruby. M Lara is good and can pass as C girl. then there's a lot of K girls who are tops. and the random luck you get from J girls - some are rubbish, some are delicious.
    damnn i missed out on golden era..... yea coco for sure was mesmerizing... even though u can tell work done it was done so perfectly and suits her frame too the only thing is like you say the personality/service is gamble

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree. Bobo/Roxy/Yoyo were the original queens.
    And then there were Star, Angel (Current Ivy), Jin, Lulu, Deer, Lala, Sophia (and her 3 close friends), Shella.
    Then came Cindy, Kiki, and Ruby.

Those Golden Days are gone. They don't make it like that anymore.

In my 12 years of punting, there were 4 Golden Ages.

1) 2009 - 2010, Korean Golden Years @ Golden Flower/Nadira
    2) 2011- 2014, Malaysian Golden Years @ 5 star (Briefly before that, had a good year at 1 Blackburn Surry Hills).
    3) 2015-2016, Japanese Golden Years @Ginza Club
    (While I was busy with Malaysian girls at 5 star, Ginza was having a true Japanese renaissance from 2011 - 2016)
    4) 2017-2018, Chinese Golden Years @Ginza Empire and Club

Agree on Ruby as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    And then there were Star, Angel (Current Ivy), Jin, Lulu, Deer, Lala, Sophia (and her 3 close friends), Shella.

2) 2011- 2014, Malaysian Golden Years @ 5 star (Briefly before that, had a good year at 1 Blackburn Surry Hills).
    (While I was busy with Malaysian girls at 5 star, Ginza was having a true Japanese renaissance from 2011 - 2016)

Agree on Ruby as well.
    2023 Sashimi and Pho Golden year @ Ginza club and Empire

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post

Agree on Ruby as well.
    Omg Kiki star Lulu Jin with the cute chip tooth which she was always shy about…Jin and Kiki and the like my most memorable gfe for Chinese girls

Thanks for sharing C angel now c ivy Did you see Ivy recently?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    miss bobo and roxy ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Solid entertaining and very helpful post this is
    Thank You

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Solid entertaining and very helpful post this is
    Thank You

Thanks..anyone in the current rosters that you rcommend? even better if its J girl lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh man the c girls back in the days star rui lemon fk me they were bangers…
    Any gems you’d recommend that still working?
    I hat this reply function on phone so much . See above

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh man the c girls back in the days star rui lemon fk me they were bangers…
    Any gems you’d recommend that still working?
    All 3 of them are no longer working now? I rmb rui and lemon were amazing. I didnt get a chance to see star tho.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Springwaterr View Post
    All 3 of them are no longer working now? I rmb rui and lemon were amazing. I didnt get a chance to see star tho.
    no...they are not my brain just had a flashback of the C Girls golden era LOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    no...they are not my brain just had a flashback of the C Girls golden era LOL
    Im glad I was lucky enough to get a glimpse of the C girls golden eras then! Wish Lemon was still working lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Springwaterr View Post
    Im glad I was lucky enough to get a glimpse of the C girls golden eras then! Wish Lemon was still working lol
    Lemon was a gem and good thing about Ginza club is most of them stay in that room there was this one C girl (could be lemon?) who had all these plushies laid out on the bed and love heart pillow and was doing her assignment and playing music when i knocked and entered fucking one of the funniest shit...something diff to GE as most girls come from dressing room to there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    MMA for me for would definitely be K Jessie. She is provides top notch service from the second you enter the door. The only downside is she is quite addictive. I was lucky enough to book her for a session this year and keep wanting to go back...

Saw Rebecca a few times this year too but after she changed her roster to more of an office worker, times just didnt align.

Other C girls throughout the year that I recall would be Baby and Summer. Both provided great service. I personally prefer Summer more as the conversation with her went down a little better for me and her bbbj was better from memory.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    C Chance (one of my Top 3 for the year) (Haven’t seen her back on roster)
    Instagram model type, Early 20’s bordering mid 20’s
    Service: 7-7.5/10 (abit cold and aloof until she warms up to you)
    Face 8.5/10 (very pretty like seeing an Instagram model in real life, smoky eyes clubbing type girl up there with)
    Body 9/10 (clean no tatts and well kept little patch downstairs and natural decent sized boobs)
    WIR? Yes – one of the prettiest C girls I’ve seen.
    If after a pretty c girl currently – can give S Lara a try plenty of reviews on her
    Speciality: pretty – cant stop staring, but did a lot of the leg work myself

J Asahi (Best and last spot of the Top 3 for the year) (but I’ve multi visits so YMMV)
    Saw this J Girl in her first stint and the more I saw her the more her price grew with her popularity lol
    To this day shes the only girl I’ve asked to extend and on 3rd visit booked 2hrs with her
    Service: 11/10 Different to K Jessie and Dior PSE more like GFE and wife e.g. flirts with you cuddles and spoons after sex, body slide sensual bbbj, looks at you after CIM and lets some of it drool out, folds your clothes, got me gifts from japan omg I was dangerously close to falling in love and pursuing this girl lol – keep an eye out as she’s been back 2-3 times this year at least.
    Face 8/8.5 – 10 (mid 20’s, girl next door/neighbours wife and OL vibes esp if she has stockings)
    Body 8.5/10 (clean no tatts and lasered) gym fit and smooth
    WIR? Yes
    Speciality: GFE, slurpy JAV style BBBJ and streamer flirt level
    Similar body proportions to Ageha but one is innocent gfe and the other is clubbing type girl

J Asumi (but I’ve multi visits so YMMV)
    Very GFE, not as pretty as photos (due to filter) but cuter in real life and one of those girls that grows on you throughout the session. Very innocent vibes like uni dating days esp when she grabs the towel and bites into it and squirming as you bang her in doggy
    Service: 8.5/10
    Face 8 – 10 (cute GFE type Early 20’s)
    Body 8.5/10 (clean no tatts and shaved) natural perky boobs and cute firm butt
    WIR? Yes – seen her back once…hope she does another Aus tour
    Plenty of reviews of her and here’s mine.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...cret-horniness
    Are you referring to the Asahi who was here for a while before covid? she was originally at ginza club.If so, she was awesome. I’d go back for her if she showed up again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyslidelover View Post
    Are you referring to the Asahi who was here for a while before covid? she was originally at ginza club.If so, she was awesome. I’d go back for her if she showed up again
    Pretty sure theres just the one Asahi....this is her below. I cant forget a girl that made me book 2hrs with her....luckily she hadnt increased her price at that stage.

https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/3043

she started out at GE then went to GC i'm pretty sure...thats why sometimes good to check both rosters in case girls change shop....same happened with Lisa and Layla i thought Layla quit due to bad experience but she moved to other shop LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J AINA – Gentle FAIRY/PIXIE where time flies

Sushi express is back! I saw the roster had added 2 new J girls both my type too…skinny, petite, white skin and main thing is so young!

I really couldn’t decide so asked reception which one better they said both good…I say that not help me bro I don’t want double so I gave them a few names of who I seen recently for better comparisons based on stats (namely Asumi and Layla) and they said I think you will like Aina more (shout out to excellent reception team! Mr L and Mr R!!)

Rocked up paid and went to the room. I couldn’t see her as she hid behind the door but once the door closed I was like wow!
    For comparisons I’d say the pics are quite accurate except skin is not as white but she’s not tanned or dark skin either ie other J girls from Okinawa or ones that go heavy for tan..

I picked her for gfe and the photos gave me mixed of vibe between Maid cafe and a new debut Jpop idol..I couldn’t tell if she had that long hair as it was tied but you can defs see resemblance of face and eyes so cute!

You might struggle if you don’t know Japanese so either talk slow or use translator/sign language seriously when we changed positions for doggy I had to do the position and she was oh ok with smile
    Can’t think of a way to describe the experience and overall service other than innocent girl friend just starting out…

Asumi personality is probs closest if you saw her when she first started not Layla as I felt she had more experience…this showed from setup of bed to mouthwash and undressing to join me in shower
    She kinda just stared at me and smiled like was waiting to be guided..we helped each other in shower and then quickly rinsed and out as it was only 30mins session

Onto bed and she’s very slow and sensual..latches onto you like bear hug and then goes whispered something didn’t hear it and she goes kiss ok?
    I said of course and she just lowers her head wow she’s pretty 1st and 3rd photo good reflection of her irl

Mixes cat bath and playing with dick in other hand…after a while she wiggled down for some bbbj and slowly put it in while starring at you with those big doll eyes… the bbbj was slow and sensual again very gfe like and was good with some licking of balls she continued this and seemed into it but I had to stop her cos of the session time otherwise shed keep going probly.

Didn’t opp for 69 this time as I wanted to see her pretty face, I went in for daty first and she covered her face in super shy way…
    entrance to pussy is clean with small patch of hair above but it didn’t get in the way of pussy shes very sensitive both pussy and boobs.

Reached up to taste her boobs and her tits were hard already…B naturals and looks good on her frame dom up and mish and she was tight can see her biting her lip so eased up and slowed down and gradually went bit deeper and faster…shes tight and innocent so best to be gentle and you will be rewarded.

She pulled me in for some dfk and then stopped and I was like uh oh and shes goes CIM ok and I was like niceee switched to her on top before changing to doggy she laid back on her side and I had to do sign for doggy then she was like ok hahaha heres the highlight of the session…after entering and grabbing her arse omg it was so plump and soft.

Imagine her arse like K Juni or Mischa not quite as big as Rebecca but it was soft and firm like not from gym but due to her young age and then her hips…I think doggy with Mischa or Liz is good way to describe it but on a super young girl I’d say early 20’s and it was that soft firm feel not a bum you got from plastic surgery or going gym and squatting and in doggy as she crouched she has some nice curvy hips you can squeeze and grab onto but its not flabby tummy or anything just has curves in the right area

I was so close to extending just to keep pounding her in that position and caressing the ass…couldn’t take it anymore and asked for CIM which she happily obliged.

My regret was probly not booking for longer…I’d say the lead up and whole gfe package 30mins too rushed and you would enjoy yourself more with her if 45mins or above as its all slow build up not mechanical or routine like…think Asumi and Layla.
    So overall if you want feeling of being this girl’s Bf and slow passionate sex then will enjoy. It was something different as shes not those girls who have soapland exp or done this similar job gives the innocence vibe..iff you like Asumi and Layla you’ll like her

If you want dominant and confident girl with hint of pse like J Nori and J Ageha shes not for you – review for some of these girls above.
    Shes very pure and innocent (or at least I got that vibe) – please be gentle and as always YMMV

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast