Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    So.. I tried shion today. Pretty girl, slim. A very typical Japanese personality where they are abit shy and reserved at first. I 100% understand the guy who reviewed shion previously about the way she kisses.
    Her bbj is decent, but personally I feel like she's abit overworked. No joke.. Her pussy feels like it hasn't recovered yet 🤣
    Overall I'd rate her a 7.5
    She’s offering anal isn’t she ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty3d View Post
    She’s offering anal isn’t she ?
    Haha yeah she is, but her butt just looks so loose too lol

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    As if reception wasnt already getting spammed enough with J Ice; C Chance is now back too....

this model figure girl and loooks.... if you have been longing for a C Girl and hesitant to book based on price or age then look no further and give Chance a try

this girl with her body and looks will take you a trip down memory lane back when Ginza had top top C Girls and why she stands firm on $350 price tag

Shes Jack Jack approved hahaha
    Does C - Chance do proper long DFK like C - Jay Jay? Or is it the usual half assed LFK for few seconds with their mouths closed that most Chinese girls do...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Does C - Chance do proper long DFK like C - Jay Jay? Or is it the usual half assed LFK for few seconds with their mouths closed that most Chinese girls do...
    Nah not as passionate as Jay Jay where she tongue wrestles you haha

Description is correct she doesn’t do cim
    If you want a looker and banging body think like C Coco see chance

If you want a very gfe service oriented girl and 0 CPS don’t see chance or set your expectations for banging a glamour lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nah not as passionate as Jay Jay where she tongue wrestles you haha

Description is correct she doesn’t do cim
    If you want a looker and banging body think like C Coco see chance

If you want a very gfe service oriented girl and 0 CPS don’t see chance or set your expectations for banging a glamour lol
    There are actually a few hidden gems out in the westie shops for glamour C girls. For example 67 Villawood has a line up of nice looking ones. The only downside is the service and attitude not that great but i only opted for standard. If you go diamond which is 250/hr, maybe service will be better.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    There are actually a few hidden gems out in the westie shops for glamour C girls. For example 67 Villawood has a line up of nice looking ones. The only downside is the service and attitude not that great but i only opted for standard. If you go diamond which is 250/hr, maybe service will be better.
    are the photos on wechat resemble the girls IRL; Who are the Hidden gems you would suggest?
    i can lower my standards for service and attitude if i cant stop staring at their face LOL

when you say "Gems" how do these C Girls compare to the likes of Ginza/No5 and no42? would be helpful with names to paint a better picture haha

and how long ago was this if you dont mind me asking? i am kinda around that area so have tried some shops there but i have PTSD from the lower end shops not just quality of the girls but setup of the shop and the rooms....

the villawood i rmb (Cant recall which shop as they have sister one just down the road) but walked in still new to punting got shown a few girls she was so so looking was pretty back then cos i was new to this but i wouldnt bat an eye now if i saw her at no42 or no 5 or ginza lol

anyways looks aside i didnt appreciate her trying to rip me off....paid for diamond and after shower etc after catbath and proceeding to bbbj she went to get the dom and i was like no bbbj is part of diamond and she goes no extra.... but she starting saying something and i think there was no buzzer in the room so just left it as is afterwards told papasan and was like oh ok thats not right but didnt do anything else like i will talk to the girl or offer refund/discount oh plus the room i was in was like a single matress and nothing else felt like a couple of poor teenagers that laid down a mattress in an abandonded building to have some quick fun lol

Zinia was another place.... interesting setup girls were ok i guess for the price u pay but overall i reckon better value at Ginza and No5
    No42 depends if u find and know the gems as sometimes the gems from no5 work a few days at that shop
    one of the rydalmere shops....again poor setup and mainly milfs so much photo shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    are the photos on wechat resemble the girls IRL; Who are the Hidden gems you would suggest?
    i can lower my standards for service and attitude if i cant stop staring at their face LOL

when you say "Gems" how do these C Girls compare to the likes of Ginza/No5 and no42? would be helpful with names to paint a better picture haha

and how long ago was this if you dont mind me asking? i am kinda around that area so have tried some shops there but i have PTSD from the lower end shops not just quality of the girls but setup of the shop and the rooms....

the villawood i rmb (Cant recall which shop as they have sister one just down the road) but walked in still new to punting got shown a few girls she was so so looking was pretty back then cos i was new to this but i wouldnt bat an eye now if i saw her at no42 or no 5 or ginza lol

anyways looks aside i didnt appreciate her trying to rip me off....paid for diamond and after shower etc after catbath and proceeding to bbbj she went to get the dom and i was like no bbbj is part of diamond and she goes no extra.... but she starting saying something and i think there was no buzzer in the room so just left it as is afterwards told papasan and was like oh ok thats not right but didnt do anything else like i will talk to the girl or offer refund/discount oh plus the room i was in was like a single matress and nothing else felt like a couple of poor teenagers that laid down a mattress in an abandonded building to have some quick fun lol

Zinia was another place.... interesting setup girls were ok i guess for the price u pay but overall i reckon better value at Ginza and No5
    No42 depends if u find and know the gems as sometimes the gems from no5 work a few days at that shop
    one of the rydalmere shops....again poor setup and mainly milfs so much photo shop
    The shop in Villawood is 67 Villawood, not the caucasian one or 27 Villwood. 27 has the same boss as 67 but 27 is purely milfs. I went at midnight about 2 weeks ago on a Wednesday but I didnt catch her name (maybe coco or jessica?). There was 2 Chinese girls on - I picked the one who was the friendliest in the lineup.

In terms of looks, during the daytime they have a big lineup. Kelly was decent. The other one was UU and Sakura. UU has her photo up on the website - i would say 70% similar in real life around 24-26 years old. I would say just in terms of pure looks, they will rank at least mid-tier in Ginza (better than Jessie/Dior/Rebecca and a whole lot of short time Japanese girls)

In terms of services - yea if you are looking for good services then don't bother with this place. When i usually go, i pay for half an hour for standard service which is only $100 during the day ($160/hr) or $110 during the night (180/hr). After paying for standard, I suss out their attitude in the room. If they are friendly, I would negotiate extra services then and there.

Also on a side note, C Nancy from Ginza Empire also works at 22 Rydalmere as Hebe, which isnt too far from Villawood. Saying she is horny would be an understatement lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Im definitely diving in for this one - will report back
    Gotta say I discount most recent ARs due to hyperbole and the "lolly shop" flavour (just my view) but given Chance was reviewed by a forum punter, I respect some time ago, in such a glowing manner, she is hard to resist!

CIM not mentioned but maybe not necessary.
    Is her DFK the legit variety?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Walking into 278 today and while waiting at the reception, saw J Mion walks by.... damn she is petite and so sexy in her black lingerine... whoever was booking her, lucky bastarad

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617