Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbigun View Post
    Is there any update on Noa, Sayaka or sera?

Noa look perfect on those pics is she really that slim with natural double d?

Is sayaka look like the last photo? And any work done on her face? Cheers
    Yea J Nao working today 5-2am as per roster

What about K sera is she still working? No comment on the girl as I’ve never seen her

Re Sayaka she looks very plain Jane in that last photo like a casual look and I see some resemblance
    But at the shop she’s got more make up and has the more dolled up look in between J Len and J Mion in terms of level of makeup and glamour dolled up look defs more make up than natural looking girls like J Alia and J Asumi

I think she’s got a touch up done in her nose but not significantly noticeable or badly done one for me to take notice
    She looks like the first few photos minus I’d say 1.5 for the filters and he eyes aren’t as big

Overall decent looking that would catch a 2nd star on the street and someone to get snagged up from lineup

Hope that helps and happy punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post

What about K sera is she still working? No comment on the girl as IÂ’ve never seen her

Re Sayaka she looks very plain Jane in that last photo like a casual look and I see some resemblance
    But at the shop sheÂ’s got more make up and has the more dolled up look in between J Len and J Mion in terms of level of makeup and glamour dolled up look defs more make up than natural looking girls like J Alia and J Asumi

I think sheÂ’s got a touch up done in her nose but not significantly noticeable or badly done one for me to take notice
    She looks like the first few photos minus IÂ’d say 1.5 for the filters and he eyes arenÂ’t as big

Overall decent looking that would catch a 2nd star on the street and someone to get snagged up from lineup

Thanks brother,

End up seeing Nao last week.
    Great dÂ’s and big ass, not slim as the pics but not fat. Late 20s I think.
    IÂ’m a boobs guy, I rate her 8.5.
    If you looking for slim, young or great service, sheÂ’s not the one. But if you want natural big boobs n ass, sheÂ’s the one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks brother,

End up seeing Nao last week.
    Great dÂ’s and big ass, not slim as the pics but not fat. Late 20s I think.
    IÂ’m a boobs guy, I rate her 8.5.
    If you looking for slim, young or great service, sheÂ’s not the one. But if you want natural big boobs n ass, sheÂ’s the one.
    Thanks for the insight BB.

As mentioned above I bumped her in reception recently and her ass was obvious in a dress which I don't mind and she ain't slim.

But I was wondering if she is toned and not carrying excess weight?

That said, seems like her service was a bit average?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Thanks for the insight BB.

As mentioned above I bumped her in reception recently and her ass was obvious in a dress which I don't mind and she ain't slim.

But I was wondering if she is toned and not carrying excess weight?

That said, seems like her service was a bit average?
    Nah man, dun trust those pics. she not toned or slim and all. I will say small amount weight on upper body and thick bottom.
    If Rebecca is 10 on services, she’s probable around 6or 7.

Has any1 try K Sera? Or n5m k Emma?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What about K sera is she still working? No comment on the girl as IÂ’ve never seen her

But at the shop sheÂ’s got more make up and has the more dolled up look in between J Len and J Mion in terms of level of makeup and glamour dolled up look defs more make up than natural looking girls like J Alia and J Asumi

I think sheÂ’s got a touch up done in her nose but not significantly noticeable or badly done one for me to take notice
    She looks like the first few photos minus IÂ’d say 1.5 for the filters and he eyes arenÂ’t as big

Thanks Jack, not a fans of make up look, itÂ’s sound like a pass to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Jack, not a fans of make up look, itÂ’s sound like a pass to me.
    Cheers bro

If your into big boobs and ass J Jasmine just returned there’s few reviews of her

For other that like her/missed out yea looks like Jasmines back

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Cheers bro

If your into big boobs and ass J Jasmine just returned there’s few reviews of her

For other that like her/missed out yea looks like Jasmines back
    Thanks @Jack-Jack bro. I need to see Jasmine. I love Japanese girls of all shapes & sizes. Missed out last time

Noticed a new girl Nene. I'm pretty sure thats J Lilina from No5.

As there was also a Nene last year at Ginza but that Nene I saw from 2023 was a much shorter girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Thanks @Jack-Jack bro. I need to see Jasmine. I love Japanese girls of all shapes & sizes. Missed out last time

Noticed a new girl Nene. I'm pretty sure thats J Lilina from No5.

As there was also a Nene last year at Ginza but that Nene I saw from 2023 was a much shorter girl.
    Yup can confirm she’s ex no5 one of the photos is an exact match

Yea she’s defs not the nene from Ginza empire I recall she was much more petite shorter and younger

Fuck I miss that nene she was petite but had curves in the right areas ….,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What do you guys think of shion?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617