Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbigun View Post
    Is there any update on Noa, Sayaka or sera?

Noa look perfect on those pics is she really that slim with natural double d?

Is sayaka look like the last photo? And any work done on her face? Cheers
    Yea J Nao working today 5-2am as per roster

What about K sera is she still working? No comment on the girl as I’ve never seen her

Re Sayaka she looks very plain Jane in that last photo like a casual look and I see some resemblance
    But at the shop she’s got more make up and has the more dolled up look in between J Len and J Mion in terms of level of makeup and glamour dolled up look defs more make up than natural looking girls like J Alia and J Asumi

I think she’s got a touch up done in her nose but not significantly noticeable or badly done one for me to take notice
    She looks like the first few photos minus I’d say 1.5 for the filters and he eyes aren’t as big

Overall decent looking that would catch a 2nd star on the street and someone to get snagged up from lineup

Hope that helps and happy punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post

What about K sera is she still working? No comment on the girl as IÂ’ve never seen her

Re Sayaka she looks very plain Jane in that last photo like a casual look and I see some resemblance
    But at the shop sheÂ’s got more make up and has the more dolled up look in between J Len and J Mion in terms of level of makeup and glamour dolled up look defs more make up than natural looking girls like J Alia and J Asumi

I think sheÂ’s got a touch up done in her nose but not significantly noticeable or badly done one for me to take notice
    She looks like the first few photos minus IÂ’d say 1.5 for the filters and he eyes arenÂ’t as big

Overall decent looking that would catch a 2nd star on the street and someone to get snagged up from lineup

Thanks brother,

End up seeing Nao last week.
    Great dÂ’s and big ass, not slim as the pics but not fat. Late 20s I think.
    IÂ’m a boobs guy, I rate her 8.5.
    If you looking for slim, young or great service, sheÂ’s not the one. But if you want natural big boobs n ass, sheÂ’s the one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks brother,

End up seeing Nao last week.
    Great dÂ’s and big ass, not slim as the pics but not fat. Late 20s I think.
    IÂ’m a boobs guy, I rate her 8.5.
    If you looking for slim, young or great service, sheÂ’s not the one. But if you want natural big boobs n ass, sheÂ’s the one.
    Thanks for the insight BB.

As mentioned above I bumped her in reception recently and her ass was obvious in a dress which I don't mind and she ain't slim.

But I was wondering if she is toned and not carrying excess weight?

That said, seems like her service was a bit average?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Thanks for the insight BB.

As mentioned above I bumped her in reception recently and her ass was obvious in a dress which I don't mind and she ain't slim.

But I was wondering if she is toned and not carrying excess weight?

That said, seems like her service was a bit average?
    Nah man, dun trust those pics. she not toned or slim and all. I will say small amount weight on upper body and thick bottom.
    If Rebecca is 10 on services, she’s probable around 6or 7.

Has any1 try K Sera? Or n5m k Emma?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What about K sera is she still working? No comment on the girl as IÂ’ve never seen her

But at the shop sheÂ’s got more make up and has the more dolled up look in between J Len and J Mion in terms of level of makeup and glamour dolled up look defs more make up than natural looking girls like J Alia and J Asumi

I think sheÂ’s got a touch up done in her nose but not significantly noticeable or badly done one for me to take notice
    She looks like the first few photos minus IÂ’d say 1.5 for the filters and he eyes arenÂ’t as big

Thanks Jack, not a fans of make up look, itÂ’s sound like a pass to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Jack, not a fans of make up look, itÂ’s sound like a pass to me.
    Cheers bro

If your into big boobs and ass J Jasmine just returned there’s few reviews of her

For other that like her/missed out yea looks like Jasmines back

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Cheers bro

If your into big boobs and ass J Jasmine just returned there’s few reviews of her

For other that like her/missed out yea looks like Jasmines back
    Thanks @Jack-Jack bro. I need to see Jasmine. I love Japanese girls of all shapes & sizes. Missed out last time

Noticed a new girl Nene. I'm pretty sure thats J Lilina from No5.

As there was also a Nene last year at Ginza but that Nene I saw from 2023 was a much shorter girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Thanks @Jack-Jack bro. I need to see Jasmine. I love Japanese girls of all shapes & sizes. Missed out last time

Noticed a new girl Nene. I'm pretty sure thats J Lilina from No5.

As there was also a Nene last year at Ginza but that Nene I saw from 2023 was a much shorter girl.
    Yup can confirm she’s ex no5 one of the photos is an exact match

Yea she’s defs not the nene from Ginza empire I recall she was much more petite shorter and younger

Fuck I miss that nene she was petite but had curves in the right areas ….,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What do you guys think of shion?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So.. I tried shion today. Pretty girl, slim. A very typical Japanese personality where they are abit shy and reserved at first. I 100% understand the guy who reviewed shion previously about the way she kisses.
    Her bbj is decent, but personally I feel like she's abit overworked. No joke.. Her pussy feels like it hasn't recovered yet 🤣
    Overall I'd rate her a 7.5

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    So.. I tried shion today. Pretty girl, slim. A very typical Japanese personality where they are abit shy and reserved at first. I 100% understand the guy who reviewed shion previously about the way she kisses.
    Her bbj is decent, but personally I feel like she's abit overworked. No joke.. Her pussy feels like it hasn't recovered yet 🤣
    Overall I'd rate her a 7.5
    She’s offering anal isn’t she ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty3d View Post
    She’s offering anal isn’t she ?
    Haha yeah she is, but her butt just looks so loose too lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

C Chance is back book her while shes still around

As if reception wasnt already getting spammed enough with J Ice; C Chance is now back too....

this model figure girl and loooks.... if you have been longing for a C Girl and hesitant to book based on price or age then look no further and give Chance a try

this girl with her body and looks will take you a trip down memory lane back when Ginza had top top C Girls and why she stands firm on $350 price tag

Shes Jack Jack approved hahaha

C Chance (one of my Top 3 for the year) (Haven’t seen her back on roster)
    Instagram model type, Early 20’s bordering mid 20’s
    Service: 7-7.5/10 (abit cold and aloof until she warms up to you)
    Face 8.5/10 (very pretty like seeing an Instagram model in real life, smoky eyes clubbing type girl up there with)
    Body 9/10 (clean no tatts and well kept little patch downstairs and natural decent sized boobs)
    WIR? Yes – one of the prettiest C girls I’ve seen.
    If after a pretty c girl currently – can give S Lara a try plenty of reviews on her
    Speciality: pretty – cant stop staring, but did a lot of the leg work myself

J Asahi (Best and last spot of the Top 3 for the year) (but I’ve multi visits so YMMV)
    Saw this J Girl in her first stint and the more I saw her the more her price grew with her popularity lol
    To this day shes the only girl I’ve asked to extend and on 3rd visit booked 2hrs with her
    Service: 11/10 Different to K Jessie and Dior PSE more like GFE and wife e.g. flirts with you cuddles and spoons after sex, body slide sensual bbbj, looks at you after CIM and lets some of it drool out, folds your clothes, got me gifts from japan omg I was dangerously close to falling in love and pursuing this girl lol – keep an eye out as she’s been back 2-3 times this year at least.
    Face 8/8.5 – 10 (mid 20’s, girl next door/neighbours wife and OL vibes esp if she has stockings)
    Body 8.5/10 (clean no tatts and lasered) gym fit and smooth
    WIR? Yes
    Speciality: GFE, slurpy JAV style BBBJ and streamer flirt level
    Similar body proportions to Ageha but one is innocent gfe and the other is clubbing type girl

J Asumi (but I’ve multi visits so YMMV)
    Very GFE, not as pretty as photos (due to filter) but cuter in real life and one of those girls that grows on you throughout the session. Very innocent vibes like uni dating days esp when she grabs the towel and bites into it and squirming as you bang her in doggy
    Service: 8.5/10
    Face 8 – 10 (cute GFE type Early 20’s)
    Body 8.5/10 (clean no tatts and shaved) natural perky boobs and cute firm butt
    WIR? Yes – seen her back once…hope she does another Aus tour
    Plenty of reviews of her and here’s mine.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...cret-horniness

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    As if reception wasnt already getting spammed enough with J Ice; C Chance is now back too....

this model figure girl and loooks.... if you have been longing for a C Girl and hesitant to book based on price or age then look no further and give Chance a try

this girl with her body and looks will take you a trip down memory lane back when Ginza had top top C Girls and why she stands firm on $350 price tag

Shes Jack Jack approved hahaha
    Does C - Chance do proper long DFK like C - Jay Jay? Or is it the usual half assed LFK for few seconds that most Chinese girls do...

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617