Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar

Red Sunset: Triumph, Hot Stuff and Kylie

Red Sunset
    47 Sydenham Rd.
    Marrickville
    02 9550 4633

Greeting Ladies and Gents,

This is a review of Kylie.

Before I discuss this nice, lovely wl I need to get some perspective regarding how we perceive life and how that affects punting.

Truisms are statements that are supposed to be irrevocably true in all cases. As far as my own experience is concerned the only things I have found to be the case is that it is NOT true when some asserts one of the following:

1. The money will be deposited into your account first thing in the morning.
    2. Trust me.
    3. I am from the government and am here to help you.

All other statements are suspect. Take the following one that you often read on adult forums:

“You get what you pay for.”

This statement is usually made when the bloke has had a crook punt and he casts the blame on the fact he didn’t lay out buckets of money for a service. But is this really true? Do you get what you pay for?

Years ago I saw Marlon Brando in the movie The Wild One. In that flick he wore a cop style hat and rode a Triumph motorcycle. He and that cycle were so cool I just had to have one.

When I bought a Triumph my mate Speedball Tucker bought a Yamaha 400. Man I looked so cool and he looked like he came from squaresville. My cycle cost twice his and folks people stopped on the street to look at my machine.

I did NOT get what I paid for. There were constant problems with it. The housing for the headlight was always loose. If it rained the electrics got wet the whole thing died. If it wasn’t raining the electrics died. When it did run the vibration was so great I thought it was tearing itself to pieces and while it did not do that I was a nervous wreck when I dismounted. I’d get off and look like Al Pacino does in that add for coffee. How does he look? Well, he looks like he just came off a three week bender with Charlie Sheen. His hair sticks out at impossible angles and his voice sounds like he needed a crowbar to get the words out. Folks that became me while I owned this thing!

In contrast to the Triumph the Yamaha that had electric start, the Triumph had a kick start. If ever you needed evidence God existed the fact that I didn’t break a leg when I tried to start the damn thing is proof of some divine force was protecting me. It would take the combined strength of an elephant and baboon to get that thing going. The Yamaha would to 0 – 100 faster than a Ferrari. The Triumph was slower than a 18 month infant crawling across the living room floor. Did I get a lemon? According to my buddy Pensoil Perdue the only people who liked these things were Englishmen and mechanics. The rest of us were fucked over.

So, spending big bucks doesn’t mean you’ll get quality.

It doesn’t? Ok, take restaurants for example. I’ve been to many of a swanky place and some didn’t even have prices on the menu. The places would have wood paneling, fancy china on the table and place sittings for 12. (Yes, that little thin thing is the butter knife.) When the main meal would be delivered it would be a dollop of something the size of a poker chip in the middle of an enormous plate. When the bill came I realised my whole retirement savings had just gone south,

In contrast to this you can spend around $30 on a bucket from KFC and feed the whole country of Bulgaria for a month. True your cholesterol level with rise to above 20. True your waistline will increase by several inches. True you can hear your arteries contracting and the blood flow to your heart diminishing BUT you won’t starve to death AND while you may die from it you won’t die broke!

How does all this translate to the punting world?

Once I went and saw a private lady. Let’s call her ‘Hot Stuff’. Hot Stuff, like that ritzy restaurant, looked the goods. Hot Stuff had beautiful white hair and teeth, big symmetrical boobs, luscious kissable lips and spoke in a way that said “I’ve been to school for at least 3 days in my life”. BUT, like that high class restaurant, she cost an arm and a leg and for all you received it was a mere dollop. Her “I don’t do list” took half the session to recite. As she ran off what she didn’t do I imagined summing things up in the following interaction:

Hot Stuff: So there Seagal, you have what I won’t do.
    Seagal: So what can I do?
    Hot Stuff: Sit over there in that chair and shut the fuck up until your time runs out.
    Seagal: Yes mam.

For the money I was paying her it would be reasonable to expect we’d live together as man and wife for at least the next 6 months. Often the more you pay in punting the less you get.

This brings us to Red Sunset and Kylie. Red Sunset is a dump, but does have a bed, light bulbs in the ceilings and women there.

The rates are $50/30 and $100/60.

Kylie is mid to late 30’s, a bit of a tummy, b-cups, nice face with full lips and shaved pussy.

Unlike Hot Stuff she wanted to please me. She provided a very good bbj with the lips running up and down my cock massaging it. Her whole demeanor was one of “I want you to enjoy yourself. Her pussy was reasonable tight and she had good control of her vaginal muscles and could squeeze my cock while it was inside her. BBJ with cim, dfk, rimming was all there if you wanted it. While doing a bbj she offered great eye contact Like KFC I left feeling satisfied.

In this case I got MORE than what I paid for.

Yes, like Douglas Macarthur said “I shall return”.

I talk with you later,

Steven

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Thanks Steven. Good read as usual.

Love your writing style ......

Banned
    'often the more you pay in punting the less you get' - truth ... Sometimes works the other way too ... As someone famous once said, 'the man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest'!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    A great read Steven, thankyou!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Seagal View Post

This brings us to Red Sunset and Kylie. Red Sunset is a dump, but does have a bed, light bulbs in the ceilings and women there.

You forgot to mention towels, or at least something resembling them!!

Yes Mr. Crash and Burn.

There were towels that appeared to be the original prototypes developed by Sir Eddie Towel in London circa 1629.

Banned
    LOL Steven,

Apparently they run a shuttle service and share towels back and forth between here and 12 Bellevue.

The driver hangs the towel out of the window of the car and the airflow whilst driving between shops is enough to dry it out and have it ready, cum stains and all for the next punter. they say it saves buying a washing machine, the only draw back being on rainy days. So be warned, never punt here on a rainy day if you want a dry (but not clean) towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    LOL Steven,

Apparently they run a shuttle service and share towels back and forth between here and 12 Bellevue.

The driver hangs the towel out of the window of the car and the airflow whilst driving between shops is enough to dry it out and have it ready, cum stains and all for the next punter. they say it saves buying a washing machine, the only draw back being on rainy days. So be warned, never punt here on a rainy day if you want a dry (but not clean) towel.
    Haha, very funny Brother C&B,

But won't the rain at least wash the towel a little bit..............LOL

BYO wet tissues Bro!!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者) Shonkybasted's Avatar
    Great read Steven. I own a Triumph, although my bike sounds like it is somewhat newer than yours was. I love it! It ain't cheap but worth every cent.
    Might have to check out red sunset.

Hi Shonkybasted,

The earlier Triumphs were made by a different company that went bust. The later consortium introduced a new concept for the organisation called 'quality control' and it has obviously paid off.

My Triumph had real personality, but then again so did Charles Manson.

Steven

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, very funny Brother C&B,

But won't the rain at least wash the towel a little bit..............LOL

BYO wet tissues Bro!!
    How about the cum stains on the ladies????

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    LOL Steven,

So do you reckon they would take it as an insult if a customer brought their own towel along or would they drop the price even further?

i think you are a smart man Bro Steven seagal

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Steven, fucking awesome review brother.