Thread: Sweet Barbie girl---Loura

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sweet Barbie girl---Loura

I and two friends visited the Silver Fox
    To my surprise, a few more of their girls.
    Their business is very busy, when I went to only one room is empty, waiting to us.
    linda is still so enthusiasm said the six girls work today! introduce a "special massage", have two Thai girls Selina, Loura, and Singapore Bella. because the new girls have not put photos on the web page and showed me her phone photos
    I always trust Linda, I paid $ 100/45mins. Waiting for 10 minutes, see the just few Loura, bella, selina ,real person and photos!
    my selection Loura, looks like a minor high school students actually have a big breasts! ! ! Into the room, my heart itching anxious for me, she massaged the back ,about 10-15 minutes . i say can u first for me service.She agreed . Because she look underage, a little feel guilty and excitement, I ask her, can i touch u? Her Smile , my God, feels really explosion ! ! I fell in love with her ! ! Guilt and excitement once again, her breasts are so elastic, my hands no grip! Her breasts in my body slippage!Feeling as if painting~only a short five minutes I have been ejaculation! ! ! my first time fast ~! ! ! I have not turned ~ ~! ! ! Oh God~~! but she did not prompt the end, still naked with the enthusiastic and cordial chat,give me continue massage the rest 20 minutes, she ask me Do U want HJ again? ! I am happy, of course. ~! She really so sweet ~ ~ ~ I love her! ! ! ! This is the end of real happiness

We left! the way back home, I touting the friend that my Loura the girl ~ They also claimed theirs own Bella, selina good massage! Looks like every girl have good job, have their respective advantages ~~ haha!

sweet Barbie girl---Loura

Cheers!

brother~

Hi brother Vistir,

Very nice review for Loura, but this is the third time you posted this exact same review in three different threads.

Usually when brothers repost an old review they will put "repost" in the title.

No harm done, Loura is a lovely girl, deserved to be reviewed multiple times, may be you should see her again and post your latest experience. Surely you repeat visit will be even more exciting and rewarded.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by vistir View Post
    I and two friends visited the Silver Fox
    To my surprise, a few more of their girls.
    Their business is very busy, when I went to only one room is empty, waiting to us.
    linda is still so enthusiasm said the six girls work today! introduce a "special massage", have two Thai girls Selina, Loura, and Singapore Bella. because the new girls have not put photos on the web page and showed me her phone photos
    I always trust Linda, I paid $ 100/45mins. Waiting for 10 minutes, see the just few Loura, bella, selina ,real person and photos!
    my selection Loura, looks like a minor high school students actually have a big breasts! ! ! Into the room, my heart itching anxious for me, she massaged the back ,about 10-15 minutes . i say can u first for me service.She agreed . Because she look underage, a little feel guilty and excitement, I ask her, can i touch u? Her Smile , my God, feels really explosion ! ! I fell in love with her ! ! Guilt and excitement once again, her breasts are so elastic, my hands no grip! Her breasts in my body slippage!Feeling as if painting~only a short five minutes I have been ejaculation! ! ! my first time fast ~! ! ! I have not turned ~ ~! ! ! Oh God~~! but she did not prompt the end, still naked with the enthusiastic and cordial chat,give me continue massage the rest 20 minutes, she ask me Do U want HJ again? ! I am happy, of course. ~! She really so sweet ~ ~ ~ I love her! ! ! ! This is the end of real happiness

We left! the way back home, I touting the friend that my Loura the girl ~ They also claimed theirs own Bella, selina good massage! Looks like every girl have good job, have their respective advantages ~~ haha!

sweet Barbie girl---Loura

Cheers!

brother~
    Hello Mr Vistir,

Loura working today, please come to see her again, she miss you a lot.
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Banned
    Anyone notice that Angel-Online and Silver Fox Massage have the same website?

Well, different websites and different photos, but basically the same website layout, colours, fonts, formatting, features, etc ...

Same-same but different !!!

Hmmmmmmm ...............

Quote Originally Posted by TheTiger View Post
    Anyone notice that Angel-Online and Silver Fox Massage have the same website?

Well, different websites and different photos, but basically the same website layout, colours, fonts, formatting, features, etc ...

Same-same but different !!!

Hmmmmmmm ...............
    i think Silver Fox is a paid advertiser and their website is provider by AUS99, same for AOL??

Lovely Thai girl Loura working Wed, Thu this week
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Banned
    I think you're right lungor. Thanks for pointing that out.