Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ALEXIE @ 5* City

ALEXIE @ 5* City

Another stunner coming to 5* City, I have no doubt she would be going to the Penthouse soon !

She's a very young 21 year old Chinese student called Alexie, just arrived in Australia a few weeks ago and has never been in the industry, she said she did work in a KTV joint in China but never been in the FS industry. Although she's still raw with her techniques, she made it up by being naturally passionate and friendly, and of course, she's got a body to add to her charms !

She was a bit nervous at first on our way to the room, apparently it was a new adventure for her. Once in the room, she tried to create the mood by making a bit of chit chat with me. As I tried to test the water by attempting some DFK in between talks, she didn't back away, but she was quite reserved in extending her tongue, I didn't press the issue further, but instead I let her help me with taking my clothes off.

During this time, I had a good look at her and decided she's indeed rather pretty, with a bit of the great Joan in her look somewhere, probably the mouth ! But overall, Alexie is a pretty girl ! Her long tresses of brown hair reached down to her waist and made her a very feminie figure. After I returned the favour by helping her to shed her clothes, her very slim body made her look so cute that I just wanted to hold her tight in my arms ! From her narrow shoulder to her tiny waist, a pair of A+cup breasts and flat tummy, a narrow hip with a cute, uptilted and meaty bum that made her look like a teenager, her long and shapely legs also helped to make her charms complete.

Into the shower, to my delight, she pressed her body to me tightly as she held the shower rose to wet me down before starting to apply soap on me, but other than that, there weren't much activities in the shower, so I taught her a few things there and had to check out next time of her progress !

Onto the bed, I loved it right from the start, she climbed on top of me to give me some DFK, this time with a bit more tongue actions, but what made her different was that her body was in full contact with mine, and she kissed with passion while her body was wriggling on mine, it felt so sensual. Even when she moved downward for the catbath, her body was still clinging and rubbing all over me like an octopus. Then the BBBJ was tender and slow, with lots of attention in the surrounding area before a full on enveloping and piston action ! In 69 position, I found her public hair a bit too long, although not the dense forest type, but the cute little pussy was delicious though ! And looking at that cute bum at closeup was a treat already !

When it's time for the main event, she tried to put the dom on me and found it was too small and couldn't fit on, she seemed apologetic that she might have hurt me, haha , so I reached for another one and put it on myself. She was a bit tense when the penetration was made, then she relaxed and was enjoying it, evidence was in her reaction to my increasing speed in the pumping action, she was a bit reluctant in deep deep DFK at first, but gradually she was pulling me down and her DFK action had no bound, while her rapid breathing and the tightening of her grip told me she was having a good time. We went for a few positions, but since she had such a cute bum, so I reserved my last activities for doggie and we finished on cloud nine !

Alexie can be called another gem waiting to be polished, but she's a natural, I think she would pick up the tricks by herself real soon, and by then, it could be hard to book her anymore !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Alexie will never be the same girl after the christening of brother Wil.......haha

Wish she has a C Cup, but i like meaty bum!!

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What,s mean??

I would like know this mean ?? Dfk ? Bbbj?gfe?dd?

Quote Originally Posted by blackwattle View Post
    Click on the " Collections of Frequently Used Abbreviations " link at the bottom of my post !

sinchankeren
    please don't force Alexie to penthouse....it's already over budget here

Quote Originally Posted by sinchankeren View Post
    please don't force Alexie to penthouse....it's already over budget here
    Hahaha. I hope you don't blame me for that !

Quote Originally Posted by blackwattle View Post
    Deep French Kiss
    Bare back blow job
    Girl friend effect
    Dragon drill (on to your ass)

Happy now!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Hahaha. I hope you don't blame me for that !
    Why everyone keep moving to penthouse?
    Maybe it have something to do with the number of rooms, and increasing number of girls at 5*.

if i am not wrong , just make a guess..... i think all the most favourite and bla bla on average....will go to penthouse

ALEXIE

can be booked into the PENTHOUSE

For more private romancing or OVERNIGHT.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Alexie weighs around 47kg I would say

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice report !

so this girl is in penthouse. only for over night ?
    any timetable for her ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Another stunner coming to 5* City, I have no doubt she would be going to the Penthouse soon !

She's a very young 21 year old Chinese student called Alexie, just arrived in Australia a few weeks ago and has never been in the industry, she said she did work in a KTV joint in China but never been in the FS industry. Although she's still raw with her techniques, she made it up by being naturally passionate and friendly, and of course, she's got a body to add to her charms !

She was a bit nervous at first on our way to the room, apparently it was a new adventure for her. Once in the room, she tried to create the mood by making a bit of chit chat with me. As I tried to test the water by attempting some DFK in between talks, she didn't back away, but she was quite reserved in extending her tongue, I didn't press the issue further, but instead I let her help me with taking my clothes off.

During this time, I had a good look at her and decided she's indeed rather pretty, with a bit of the great Joan in her look somewhere, probably the mouth ! But overall, Alexie is a pretty girl ! Her long tresses of brown hair reached down to her waist and made her a very feminie figure. After I returned the favour by helping her to shed her clothes, her very slim body made her look so cute that I just wanted to hold her tight in my arms ! From her narrow shoulder to her tiny waist, a pair of A+cup breasts and flat tummy, a narrow hip with a cute, uptilted and meaty bum that made her look like a teenager, her long and shapely legs also helped to make her charms complete.

Into the shower, to my delight, she pressed her body to me tightly as she held the shower rose to wet me down before starting to apply soap on me, but other than that, there weren't much activities in the shower, so I taught her a few things there and had to check out next time of her progress !

Onto the bed, I loved it right from the start, she climbed on top of me to give me some DFK, this time with a bit more tongue actions, but what made her different was that her body was in full contact with mine, and she kissed with passion while her body was wriggling on mine, it felt so sensual. Even when she moved downward for the catbath, her body was still clinging and rubbing all over me like an octopus. Then the BBBJ was tender and slow, with lots of attention in the surrounding area before a full on enveloping and piston action ! In 69 position, I found her public hair a bit too long, although not the dense forest type, but the cute little pussy was delicious though ! And looking at that cute bum at closeup was a treat already !

When it's time for the main event, she tried to put the dom on me and found it was too small and couldn't fit on, she seemed apologetic that she might have hurt me, haha , so I reached for another one and put it on myself. She was a bit tense when the penetration was made, then she relaxed and was enjoying it, evidence was in her reaction to my increasing speed in the pumping action, she was a bit reluctant in deep deep DFK at first, but gradually she was pulling me down and her DFK action had no bound, while her rapid breathing and the tightening of her grip told me she was having a good time. We went for a few positions, but since she had such a cute bum, so I reserved my last activities for doggie and we finished on cloud nine !

Alexie can be called another gem waiting to be polished, but she's a natural, I think she would pick up the tricks by herself real soon, and by then, it could be hard to book her anymore !
    Thanks Wilisno.
    I am sure the girl learns a lot

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Funny thing in this forum.
    When Wilisno forgot to mention something about the girl, let say her bust size. As is the case with Nico.
    He was accused as being some sort of "liar".
    While that kind of thing, even if done deliberately, doesn't carry any danger. And is not important, as you can ask yourself. whose fault is it not to read the report properly if the reader think bust size is important?
    The writer, or the reader?
    If the reader think it's important, why he didn't notice that Wilisno forgot to mention it?
    Funny.

Now, someone didn't mention something that couldn't be forgotten. Something that is very important.
    Something that nobody in this forum could possibly know if he doesn't mention it.
    And he is barking back at Wilisno for pointing out the obvious fact.

Sexy ALEXI @ Penthouse

Wednesday 3pm... late

Booking SMS 0488 857 827
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is the Penthouse @ the same location as 5* or at another?

Quote Originally Posted by Starman View Post
    Is the Penthouse @ the same location as 5* or at another?
    Not in the same premises.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks wilisno, Just wondered , I've never been to 5* but I think its time to experience it

Quote Originally Posted by Starman View Post
    Thanks wilisno, Just wondered , I've never been to 5* but I think its time to experience it
    Long overdue, buddy !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Long overdue, buddy !
    wilisno, I can see that!, I live in Newcastle, but do get to Sydney a bit, I was punting at the more well known establishments around the CBD (non asian), but I recently had a chance here in Newcastle to try an Asian Parlor, and it blew my mind just a little on what I was missing out on!!!!!!!... So I'm here...and will be in SYD next weekend for some fun ..should be good can't wait!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast