Thread: I think my house mate is a massage lady?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    I have an update on my situation:

The other night I was playing guitar hero at home (for those of you who dont know what that is it can be seen here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar_Hero or just type it into youtube) and she was on her laptop in the same room, (she said she likes watching me play) anyway after I finished playing a song she said to me; gees you must have really strong fingers to play the guitar so fast? I just laughed it off and said - lots of practice, and I played another song. Then after I finished the song she asked me; do your hands get sore from playing this game? I can give them a little massage when you finish, if you like? So I said yeah they do after I've been playing for about an hour or so they start to feel tired...

Anyway after the game I let her give my hands a massage which included my forearms. When she was massaging my hands she said to me in a cheeky voice; oh my god your hands are so big, (half joking half serious) and I thought I would love to know what is going through your mind right now you naughty little tease! So we put our hands up and compared sizes and of course most men would have a much bigger hand than hers, being a slim and slender Chinese female hand. I looked closely at her hands and noticed they were not the hands of a young girl or student but rather the hands of a girl who has been working, and her massage skills backed up those thoughts as well.

The massage lasted for about 20 mins and afterwards she said; I hope that satisfied you? Sweet dreams... and she went to bed leaving me as horny as hell...

I am so conflicted as to what to do. All the different advice of you guys has been food for thought but Im still unsure as to what to do next....
    Sounds like she was giving you all the hints and you missed the opportunity bro

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    Stevodog,
    Patience is a virtue brother. No need to let her think she is in control by giving in as soon as she starts giving hints. Women prefer a challenge, someone not easily obtainable. How many women do you know have gone after bad boys, or guys they shouldnt? Alot of them want what they cant have, so a bit of reverse psychology is in play here.
    Now, you are talking like TRAVELMATE!
    yeah!