Quote Originally Posted by bonpopp View Post
Was expecting a lot from Ally after the reviews on this thread, but sad to say, apart from her looks, the service and attitude was very mediocre.

Paid for an hour and was getting way close to the top of that hour with little to no TT or any grazing (which is odd given the second hole), I had to gently instruct and it just wasn’t up to par for this place (as I’ve had great experience with others at 200 Stanmore). Anyway, her tits are superb but that’s about it.

Mona is good, Honey is good. Shara is good. Yuka is good. Mimi is good. Janis is good. Kiki is good. But Ally - below average for me gents. Very mechanical and no connection or sense of build up whatsoever. Bit disappointed, thought I’d share my honest feedback on this one.
Thank you for the honest review. I was feeling as though I was the odd one out. Booked Ally with high expectations and left disappointed. She is pretty and has a great body, that much is true. Her service, was dull, appeared disinterested and mechanical. So much so, I didn’t even get over the line and asked her to stop. She didn’t seem to mind.

And that’s why they call it punting lol.