Establishment : 200 Stanmore Massage

Month/Year of Visit : October 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :200 Parramatta Road, Stanmore NSW 2048

Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $110 for 45 mins

Extras Cost : $5 to reception haha

Services Provided This Session : Massage,.NHJ pussy play

Size/shape : size 6 165cm 52 kg slim tanned skin fit with big bolt ons C cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai, good english

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Saw Leeya a few weeks ago.. I ask the boss, who is the prettiest recommended Leeya to me.

Well it didn't disappointed at all. What a stunning girl she walk with a white tight dress and very bubble( I'm a sucker for white) not many girl worn white colors which is a pity.

Part 1 she was just massaging my leg nd occasionally used the second holes it feel pretty good. It seem Leeya is very friendly cheerful talkative type...also a seasoned pro been here 6 yrs. After about 10 mins I offered to massage her..she was happy quickly accepted the offer .

I was stunned watching her undress WOW What a body , good size fit nice amount of curves ( very similar to SBM T Millin ) Milin skin tone is lighter!
    Leeya really enjoy my strong massage on her sore body..keep saying yes, yes, is good, thank you haha . But she didn't reward me too much access to her pussy..only light touching....give her some b2b catbath trying to turn her on to no valid haha ,she seems uncomfortable maybe she don't like me or cutting back etc.

Few extras on offered ..I took the nhj only. Maybe next time I will upgrade to the full main is quite expensive is standard Thai prices ! What I like is Leeya was ok with nhj not hard sell no rushing to finished me off. Some Nice pussy play then I cum quickly her skills is good!

A stunning girl with good attitude. Can't go wrong with Leeya. She be on holiday for 6 weeks soon !! Catch her while you can.

She told me she also work at SBM

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Person's Name : Leeya

Establishment : 200 Stanmore Massage

Month/Year of Visit : October 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :200 Parramatta Road, Stanmore NSW 2048

Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $110 for 45 mins

Extras Cost : $5 to reception haha

Services Provided This Session : Massage,.NHJ pussy play

Size/shape : size 6 slim tanned skin fit with big bolt ons c cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai, good english

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Saw Leeya a few weeks ago.. I ask the boss, who is the prettiest recommended Leeya to me.

Well it didn't disappointed at all. What a stunning girl she walk with a white tight dress and very bubble( I'm a sucker for white) not many girl worn white colors which is a pity.

Part 1 she was just massaging my leg nd occasionally used the second holes it feel pretty good. It seem Leeya is very friendly cheerful talkative type...also a seasoned pro been here 6 yrs. After about 10 mins I offered to massage her..she was happy quickly accepted the offer .

I was stunned watching her undress WOW What a body , good size fit nice amount of curves ( very similar to SBM T Millin ) Milin skin tone is lighter!
    Leeya really enjoy my strong massage on her sore body..keep saying yes, yes, is good, thank you haha . But she didn't reward me too much access to her pussy..only light touching....give her some b2b catbath try to turn me on to no valid haha she seems uncomfortable maybe she don't like me or cutting back etc.

Few extras on offered ..I took the nhj only. Maybe next time I will upgrade to the full main is quite expensive is standard Thai price ! What I like is Leeya was ok with nhj not hard sell no rushing to finished me off. Some Nice pussy play then I cum quickly her skills is good!

A stunning girl with good attitude. Can't go wrong with Leeya. She be on holiday for 6 weeks soon !! Catch her while you can.

She told me she also work at SBM
    Thanks you always lovely customer
    Thanks for good review lovely
    Good to see you again
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Few extras on offered ..I took the nhj only. Maybe next time I will upgrade to the full main is quite expensive is standard Thai prices ! What I like is Leeya was ok with nhj not hard sell no rushing to finished me off. Some Nice pussy play then I cum quickly her skills is good!
    Hi mate, great read. How much did she charge for the extras you didn't go for?? CBJ? FS? Curious...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ken1337x View Post
    Hi mate, great read. How much did she charge for the extras you didn't go for?? CBJ? FS? Curious...
    I think this girl is Liya at SBM ( in red ). You can read her AR..Prices/ Services is Ymmv.
    Next visit I want to go for - Entree main and desert..I think abalone and raw sausage is not on the menu !

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ���� MONDAY ROSTER❤️❤️
    Name: Leeya (Thai)
    Size:8
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 47 kg
    Cup Size: C cup
    Top 1 popular girls 5 star⭐️ service Petite lovely girls great service lovely personality GFE Feeling good extra service hot Don’t miss out high recommend

Yuka (Super Friendly Girl)
    Japanese, C cups 164cm, hour glass 24, Cheerful 9, English 8, Massage 8, Service 8

Jenny (Beautiful Young Girl)
    Thailand, C cups 160cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 23, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Bowie New Lovely Young Girl
    160 cm C cup from Thailand 19 Year old C +CUP good massage good service
    OPEN MIND SERVICE very lovely service HOT �� EXTRA++

[

❤️ANGIE ❤️
    Thailand busty E cup . 160cm 52Kg . Olive skin. Sexy, Best massage, Good service experience
    [*]
    [*]

Anna (Beautiful Young Girl)
    Thailand, C cups 166 cm, slim, smooth silky skin, age 26, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm