Thread: Freya on a Tuesday

Junior Member(有D料到)

Freya on a Tuesday

Business meeting unexpectedly got cancelled on a Tuesday morning and found myself with a few hours to kill around the Homebush area at lunch time.
    It's been a while since my last outing, and after a quick check of some rosters on WeChat and cross referencing ARs on here, I decided on Freya at 227 NSM.

Tried to find the back door, in the lane behind, but couldn't see which it was, so walked around to the main street.
    Arrived, paid for 1 hour and receptionist showed me to a room. She noticed the room was cold (I guess I was the first customer to use that room for the day and the AC hadn't been switched on yet) and directed me to go to the room next door. Pushed the door open and there was a ML in the foetal position resting on the massage table. LOL. Must've been a tough customer she just serviced.

Anyway, on to a third room and waited for Freya.
    Looks wise, I would rate her a 7/10. Estimated age, mid 30's? Cute-ish. Nice enough body. Face is ok. A bit overboard with the lashes. Tits are nice tho. C's probably? Perky and impressive for natural (at least I think they are).
    Massage was above average. Good pressure, but lacking on the technique side. All motions were rushed. Would have been great if she slowed it down by 30%. Tackle tickle was minimal

After about 20 mins, massage was done and she went to get the towels. Came back and asked what extras I would like. I asked what was available and she offered body slide for $100. I laughed loudly and I think this surprised her. Like I said, I hadn't been for a punt in a while, but is a pineapple for a BS the going rate these days? Settled on a NHJ for $50. This is the going rate nowadays right? Or did I get ripped?

Started the pt2 off like most of my recent experiences since Covid. Just trying to get me off ASAP. Her saving grace was that when I asked her to slow down, she actually did. At this point, we still had a good 30 mins left of my hour. She saw me look at the clock and realised I knew there was still plenty of time remaining, so stood by the side of the table gently teasing my semi. Unfortunately the technique wasn't great but good enough to keep me hard. (I think if management showed the girls some edging vids, their business would pick up dramatically) After about 2 mins of this, she realised it was gonna take longer than she wanted. So she asked me to scoot over and laid on her side on the table with me. Another 5 mins, and I got the sense she was getting impatient, so gave her the go ahead to quicken the pace to get me across the line.

Cleaned me up, mentioned how 'strong' I was, hugged goodbye, and asked to go out the back door so I would know where it was for next time. There was still 10 mins of my booking remaining.

My gut feel is Freya could be decent after a few more sessions, but being a 1-3 times a year punter nowadays, I just don't have the opportunities to put in the time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for your review. She is now taken off from my 'to do list'.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    End user
    Really sorry to hear how your session turned out with Freya - I've seen her on and off for 12 months now and all have been progressively more amazing times - admittedly shelled out more $$ but been totally worth the action packed experiences

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Thanks for your review. She is now taken off from my 'to do list'.
    Her photos look great but pass for awhile then.
    Many girls from this industry

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review - even better as it saved me a visit

On to the next one on the list

Thankyou End User

At that price point it is hard to justify. I’d suggest going to Merrylands and lowballing her. NSM and 41 rates are high

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    At that price point it is hard to justify. I’d suggest going to Merrylands and lowballing her. NSM and 41 rates are high
    Do u still rate her as your 'best root of the year' ?

Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Do u still rate her as your 'best root of the year' ?
    Nah there was a threesome I had with two young Filipina bar girls that takes the prize now. Freya was exceptional for my first time with her in Epping, but after paying $200 there for FS and seeing how far her price came down at Merrylands I just can’t justify spending that much on her ever again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You get what you pay for I guess, like others who regularly see her I am happy to pay and get a great service every time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nah there was a threesome I had with two young Filipina bar girls that takes the prize now. Freya was exceptional for my first time with her in Epping, but after paying $200 there for FS and seeing how far her price came down at Merrylands I just can’t justify spending that much on her ever again
    How far did the price drop ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm sorry too, to hear how your session turn out too - with Freya. As my first session (some 2-3 months ago ) went really well I have continued to see her regularly. She has not failed to deliver on each visit. I have always treated her well , am friendly towards her , have not qualms with what she charges (which i think is very fair) and i have good sessions. And she takes the effort to ensure i have a very enjoyable time with her . And I speak from my own experiences. ||

The idea of lowballing a WL is questionable . At the end of the day you'll only get what you pay for . If the WL is happy with what she is being remunerated for, she'll provide you with the appropriate service. Afterall, if she wants you to see her again she'll usually put in the effort. It just makes business sense to retain good customers.

Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    End user
    Really sorry to hear how your session turned out with Freya - I've seen her on and off for 12 months now and all have been progressively more amazing times - admittedly shelled out more $$ but been totally worth the action packed experiences

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by end user View Post
    Business meeting unexpectedly got cancelled on a Tuesday morning and found myself with a few hours to kill around the Homebush area at lunch time.
    It's been a while since my last outing, and after a quick check of some rosters on WeChat and cross referencing ARs on here, I decided on Freya at 227 NSM.

Tried to find the back door, in the lane behind, but couldn't see which it was, so walked around to the main street.
    Arrived, paid for 1 hour and receptionist showed me to a room. She noticed the room was cold (I guess I was the first customer to use that room for the day and the AC hadn't been switched on yet) and directed me to go to the room next door. Pushed the door open and there was a ML in the foetal position resting on the massage table. LOL. Must've been a tough customer she just serviced.

Anyway, on to a third room and waited for Freya.
    Looks wise, I would rate her a 7/10. Estimated age, mid 30's? Cute-ish. Nice enough body. Face is ok. A bit overboard with the lashes. Tits are nice tho. C's probably? Perky and impressive for natural (at least I think they are).
    Massage was above average. Good pressure, but lacking on the technique side. All motions were rushed. Would have been great if she slowed it down by 30%. Tackle tickle was minimal

After about 20 mins, massage was done and she went to get the towels. Came back and asked what extras I would like. I asked what was available and she offered body slide for $100. I laughed loudly and I think this surprised her. Like I said, I hadn't been for a punt in a while, but is a pineapple for a BS the going rate these days? Settled on a NHJ for $50. This is the going rate nowadays right? Or did I get ripped?

Started the pt2 off like most of my recent experiences since Covid. Just trying to get me off ASAP. Her saving grace was that when I asked her to slow down, she actually did. At this point, we still had a good 30 mins left of my hour. She saw me look at the clock and realised I knew there was still plenty of time remaining, so stood by the side of the table gently teasing my semi. Unfortunately the technique wasn't great but good enough to keep me hard. (I think if management showed the girls some edging vids, their business would pick up dramatically) After about 2 mins of this, she realised it was gonna take longer than she wanted. So she asked me to scoot over and laid on her side on the table with me. Another 5 mins, and I got the sense she was getting impatient, so gave her the go ahead to quicken the pace to get me across the line.

Cleaned me up, mentioned how 'strong' I was, hugged goodbye, and asked to go out the back door so I would know where it was for next time. There was still 10 mins of my booking remaining.

My gut feel is Freya could be decent after a few more sessions, but being a 1-3 times a year punter nowadays, I just don't have the opportunities to put in the time.
    Spot on review. I saw her once in 187 Hornsby. She was exactly as you described - rushed, acting how strong I was etc etc.
    Should not waste time on her.

Shop Owner

227 North Strathfield Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone :(02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

GET READY TO BE ONE OF THE VIP's! BE TREATED LIKE A KING TODAY!

OUR ROSTER FOR TODAY!

FREYA - CHINESE

* view more photos and details on wechat moment

Best girls in inner west ❤️
    (Rear Entrance available on Clermont Lane )

We offer various massages like remedial, relaxation, full body oil, double, and couple massages. Our skilled masseuses from Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, and other countries ensure quality service for your tight muscles and personal relaxation needs.

Phone :(02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Phone : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823