Thread: saki

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

saki

one
    two
    one
    one
    one
    I count six... but honestly I think I might have missed one or two. that's the number of times saki came.

well phark me I've been thinking that a regular 1 hour booking just is a bit short for my regular game plan. so I needed to try a 2 hour session. the question really was who should I book. I love the moc girls. but they do come at a premium... and I couldn't yet justify it. Fortunately Saki was available and at a rate that allowed my bbank manager to keep smiling.

she comes out to reception to greet me and her face breaks into the warmest smile. she's looking sensational in a little short tight fitting dress. damn I love those legs. I felt like ripping that dress off her and starting the session right there at reception. yuki and Wilson can watch for all I care.

no. I played the role of polite gentleman and curbed my enthusiasm.

I'm surprised in fact that she even remembered me. only have seen her once and that was a few weeks ago. none the less she was genuinely happy to see me. and we embraced as lovers.

I just adore playing with her body and I don't mind that she's an a cup. size doesn't matter after all. at least thats what I keep telling myself. lol.

revving her up and clothes start to fall everywhere. but she's so sweet and moves them to the chair. if thats not gfe I dont know what is.

all this time she hasn't really stopped dfk her trademark

since I saw moc's jsy who doesn't daty I've been hungry. something primal stirs. Saki on the other hand enjoys it. I love giving. I'm a giver. and this is only early in her shift. I'm sure she'll need a Red Bull afterwards -she's wasted.

all I can say is that she enjoyed receiving as much as I did giving.
    The last thing I'll say is that we made good use of the facilities. .. shower. chair. mirror.

and yes we actually did have sex so it wasnt 2hr of daty.

thanks saki for the experience

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    this is only early in her shift. I'm sure she'll need a Red Bull afterwards -she's wasted.
    Nice one x11. Saki's very close to the top of the "to do" list .... saw her do an intro in the lounge once while waiting for a booking and she's hot, but def sounds like I'd have to get her first up in case someone like you tries to tucker her out!! :-P

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    funny u should say that because I wasnt her first for the day. lol. and I tried to be!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    A Jasmin protege. ..that explains a lot....
    Nice Ar x11

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    she said she hasn't had a double before. .. and kinda open to the idea.. but not sure if she us bi though

still a jas saki combo would be interesting!