2nd review for 41 Epping, a positive one this time around!

Person's Name : MeeMee
Establishment : 41 Epping
Rates : $45 (Part 1 - 30 mins) + $60 (Part 2)
Size/shape : Taller, slim with curves in all the right places.
Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean
Services Provided : NHJ
Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Saw MeeMee recently which overall was a good experience. Her massage skills weren't anything to write home about, but was enough to get you feeling relaxed and eased into Part 2. MeeMee's English isn't great either, but can hold small conversation. Not much more to say with Part 1, quite standard if I'm honest...

Part 2 is where it's really at with MeeMee and what makes the entire service worth it. As soon as you're flipped over and she's unveiled it wont take long for your little man to stand proud and tall. Though MeeMee would often find positions to move/ sit which makes it a little tricky to caress her wonderful body in all the places you really want to, it's made up for by just how stunning her face and body really is. Honestly model material. Needless to say the session was over quite quickly from here on out and I left feeling great.

Overall service: 7/10. I give a 7 largely carried by MeeMee's looks. Honestly if she was less attractive I'd say her service would be average to sub-par at best, but luckily she's got that going for her. If her service matched the enthusiasm/ energy of some of the other 'wilder' girls, I guarantee MeeMee would be booked out 24/7. Defs worth a punt.