Name : Cally

http://www.chanelathome.com/

Price and place: $130/hr at Ashfield
Date: Mid August.
Age : seen late 30s estimated for Cally, I think late 20s at most.
Body : Not chubby I think as the website says, but she is a bit thicker, curvy but not wobbly, nice b cups, maybe 165cm
Face : I found her quite pleasing, lovely smile
Hair : medium with brownish colour.
Service : massage at the $130/hr
Service provided in this session : light kissing, CBJ, FS, HJ.

Found my way to Ashfield, bit of guiding into the right building.

I saw a girl on entry, not sure who that was, looked Chinese, nice. Also a girl in the background with a towel around her. Into the room, payment made, paid $140 and Cally brings in the change. She’s wrapped in a towel (more on this later).

I took a shower, onto the massage table, Cally had dropped the towel already. Wasn’t really a massage, but some nice light teasing touches all over. Bit of chit chat. She asks me if I want any extras. “Maybe” I said. She laughed and says what does that mean? Anyway, bit more light massage, she goes to the cupboard and throws something between my legs. I say nothing, but I can tell its a condom.

Roll over, a bit of teasing. It’s obvious where this is going, and I sit up, start caressing her body, light kisses on face and neck. Its quite nice. Didn’t get much if any pussy play that I recall. Eventually the condom is opened and placed where its designed to go… We end up fucking doggy style and she’s hanging over the other side of the massage table. Take a few more positions, but in the end sex on a massage table could be better and little feller loses a bit of interest. She finishes me with a HJ, and in a tight embrace while kissing and cuddling, I don’t mind how it ends.

Hadn’t negotiated a price, so with new client discount, ends up at $180. Bit steep, but I guess its on me for not enquiring first. I did enjoy it and she was engaged and responsive the whole time, so no real issues here.

After I showered, she is still in the towel, and doesn’t look like she will shower before the next client. In hind sight, I think the musky smell wasn’t the efforts of our lovemaking, but all you randy buggers sampling her wares before me.

WIR…. Was a full hour full service session, which I enjoyed as sometimes I end up with 40mins of wondering what to do… but probably not. If I was at uni at a dorm party sure I’d move onto something after one of you… but I’m a bit more discerning these days, I’d like girl that had cleaned up first.