Report dated 15/01/2011

Like K-girls, I never had any good experience with Thai girls in Sydney. That was until I met LV at 5* City, she changed my whole perception towards k-girls. So this time when 5* calls for Tom Yum taster, I put my hand up with full confidence.

Got a one hour booking today with AJ. When she came out, first impression was: " What an attractive girl !" She was so fresh she even had to be taught to carry my cup of tea by the boss and tug her bag under the arm pit while reaching for my hand with the other free hand. Her hand was warm and soft, felt good holding it, I must have a G-spot in my palm, holding hands palm to palm gives me an intimate feeling especially when the other hand belongs to an attractive girl !

So we walked hand in hand up to the room, That's when I could have a close scrutiny of her facial features, here are my findings:

Face: She has big, warm and friendly looking eyes, pointed and slightly up-turn nose, small mouth and a sensual lips. ( more on that later.) Overall she's quite beautiful.

Body: She has a longish neck, slim and shapely body, small perky B-cup at most with black nipples like most Thai girls, long legs, beautiful smooth skin, slightly tanned, but the best feature is her bootie, well rounded and full but not oversized, yum! Just hope she won't get too much spanking because of that!

I came to taste the hot and spicey Tom Yum soup, but instead I found a lovable girlfriend, an accommodating lover, a dutiful wife.....Ummm.....that's not true! One can't have a wife as dutiful as AJ. By that I mean when we were in the shower, I have never been cleaned so attentively by a girl. First, AJ showered me thouroughly, then she hanged up the shower head, with both hands, she applied liquid soap all over me without missing an inch of my body. When I was totally slippery, she slipped behind me and hugged me with one hand, stroked my little bro with the other, while her body slithered up and down doing a standing body slide. Her breathing increased in speed while doing that showed that she's enjoying it too. After that she grapped the shower head again and rinsed off all the soap on both of us, then came to the front, crouched down and started a very sensual BBBJ, she kept going at it obviously with the intention of a CIM. But I wasn't ready for that so I pulled her up and finished the shower. So if you only have a half hour booking, you do have to cut out some of these activities.

Once in the bed, we started some 69, she was so sensitive she just couldn't stay still for my DATY, moaning and wriggling all the way. When I turned her around, slightly to my disappointment, she didn't like DFK on those sensual lips, also wouldn't allow fingering. I tried to convince her with proper mouth wash for both of us, she should be able to enjoy DFK, but due to her limited English, she might not have fully understood, but she ended up giving me DFK briefly and light kisses on the lips from then on, and even fingering! hehehe.

The best part was after penetration, she was so tight and she actually throbbed involuntarily even without me moving, and as my action gathered momentum, her muscle closed in on me like a vice I thought she's gonna bite me off ! Whoa !! She said today was her first day of work here!

After we're done, she gave me some soft massage, but not to my liking, so I pulled her up and we laid on our sides face to face to have a chat like husband and wife. We talked a lot but meant very little because of the language barrrier, but it was fun complete with sign language, she's so friendly. When I thought the time must be close I said jokingly if I could have another go, she couldn't understand until I used sign language, then her smile broke into a grin and said : OK, and jumped up immediately to reach for the condom. I said:" No, no, no...joking....time.." pointing at my wrist, just then the timer went off, and we both laughed.

Then we took our time to have another shower. What a girlfriend she was, lover, wife???