Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PSE or GFE which do you prefer?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bistro View Post
    <snip> whereas GFE sometime felt too real <snip>
    Very true. I've had GFE's with three girls now that rivalled real GFs, maybe not those first few times you get their panties off, but bloody fantastic.... my ?regular now - that hour feels so bloody good - I'm hooked. And to be honest it isn't even the actual sex that is the best part.... I'm fucked!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Very true. I've had GFE's with three girls now that rivalled real GFs, maybe not those first few times you get their panties off, but bloody fantastic.... my ?regular now - that hour feels so bloody good - I'm hooked. And to be honest it isn't even the actual sex that is the best part.... I'm fucked!
    Dude, I have been in that situation a couple of times. It can get a lot of fun though but really hard to handle.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks - I'm realising this....

My favourite movie quote sums me up -

“I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old, and frankly speaking, between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.”
    ― Nick Hornby, High Fidelity

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Happy with either but depends on the girl

If the girl is into PSE then PSE it is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My G.O.A.T experiences have been with WLs that do GFE experiences. Just find that WLs that do PSE are quite mechanical - IMO.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    The best is when it starts GFE & she gets really into it, then becomes PSE
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    My G.O.A.T experiences have been with WLs that do GFE experiences. Just find that WLs that do PSE are quite mechanical - IMO.
    Definitely..... Three of mine spring to mind as G.O.A.T status. All sensuous GFE. One doesn't even allow mouth kissing (pseudo-GFE?), but somehow still pulls it off? Must be those giggles when you kiss her ears! Kills me!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    PSE all the way, GFE leave it for da one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As I have a few miles on the clock my preference now is a GFE with a 28-35 yo. I find them responsive and skilled.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblack View Post
    Happy with either but depends on the girl

If the girl is into PSE then PSE it is
    Same concur your comments
    Everyone is unique with

The ultimate is GFE that turns into PSE.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A "Girlfriend Experience" (GFE) is a term you might come across in the adult entertainment world. It's essentially a service where the provider tries to make it feel like you're in a romantic relationship, rather than just a physical encounter. This can include things like chatting, cuddling, and going on outings together, not just the physical aspects of intimacy. GFE all the way!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123