Where's bro Splash !!!
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hopefully weekend.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Having just finished the Sydney Tough Mudder thought it appropriate to spend a little time recuperating at 5*... having only ever punted in QLD I was shivering with anticipation of receiving a thorough full service. I was so eager tried ringing at 10am to make a booking but to my dismay no answer. After what seemed an eternity I finally made contact with Sam who told me he only had 4 girls available Venus, Summer and Fei Fei (can't remember the 4th). I was devastated... how do I chose..? I LOVE Korean girls but having read so many excellent AR's on Fei Fei it was a no brainer plus the fact she'd just come back from holidays it was fate.

Having previously cased out the place earlier in the day I knew I was only a 10 minute walk away so quick shower and shave, damn it still have over 40mins to kill before my session... decided to knock back a couple Fat Yaks to settle the nerves. I rock up at approximately 4.23pm and I'm cordially welcomed by Sam who shows me through to the meeting area. He apologises for there only being a few girls available but I understand most girls don't start till later.. it's cool, I get the opportunity to experience one of the legends of 5*. Sam offers me some tea while he gets the girls organised, Summer pops out.. GOD DAMN it she's gorgeous, I say "annyong" which results in fits of laughter... a minute later Venus and Fei Fei come out to greet me. I'll admit if Fei Fei was in a traditional line up she wouldn't be my first choice, have this kimchi/long black hair fetish...

Its time for business, Fei Fei takes my hand and leads me upstairs to the main room at which point we're instantly best friends showering together. Its hard to describe but Fei Fei's ability to set one at ease borders on super human... and that laugh is just out of this world. Out of the shower and its straight into some light DFK which sets the mood instantly. She asks me to lie face down for my first cat bath progressing down south for some DD which I've only ever read about... me like it. I explained coming from QLD its all very safe at which point she jokes about putting on a condom for my BJ, HELL NO..!! I want my BBBJ, oh fuck me that feels SO good, more please! Almost at the point of eruption I suggest we don the raincoat for a little in and out action. Not wanting to explode too quickly I withdraw and dine away at the Y... Fei Fei tastes delicious. I decide its time for cowboys and indians and switch where at which point I can feel I'm drawing close to... fuck it take that Fei Fei. I pump away, draining every last drop ,Fei Fei keeps grinding away.. after several minutes Fei Fei asks if I'd like to go doggy but I confess I'd already climaxed...

Well pull ourselves apart and lie together and talk like we're a real couple. I now understand how easy it would be to fall in love with girls of 5*, Fei Fei has turned the term GFE into an art form.

Cheers
    Undershirt

Quote Originally Posted by undershirt View Post
    Having just finished the Sydney Tough Mudder thought it appropriate to spend a little time recuperating at 5*... having only ever punted in QLD I was shivering with anticipation of receiving a thorough full service. I was so eager tried ringing at 10am to make a booking but to my dismay no answer. After what seemed an eternity I finally made contact with Sam who told me he only had 4 girls available Venus, Summer and Fei Fei (can't remember the 4th). I was devastated... how do I chose..? I LOVE Korean girls but having read so many excellent AR's on Fei Fei it was a no brainer plus the fact she'd just come back from holidays it was fate.

Having previously cased out the place earlier in the day I knew I was only a 10 minute walk away so quick shower and shave, damn it still have over 40mins to kill before my session... decided to knock back a couple Fat Yaks to settle the nerves. I rock up at approximately 4.23pm and I'm cordially welcomed by Sam who shows me through to the meeting area. He apologises for there only being a few girls available but I understand most girls don't start till later.. it's cool, I get the opportunity to experience one of the legends of 5*. Sam offers me some tea while he gets the girls organised, Summer pops out.. GOD DAMN it she's gorgeous, I say "annyong" which results in fits of laughter... a minute later Venus and Fei Fei come out to greet me. I'll admit if Fei Fei was in a traditional line up she wouldn't be my first choice, have this kimchi/long black hair fetish...

Its time for business, Fei Fei takes my hand and leads me upstairs to the main room at which point we're instantly best friends showering together. Its hard to describe but Fei Fei's ability to set one at ease borders on super human... and that laugh is just out of this world. Out of the shower and its straight into some light DFK which sets the mood instantly. She asks me to lie face down for my first cat bath progressing down south for some DD which I've only ever read about... me like it. I explained coming from QLD its all very safe at which point she jokes about putting on a condom for my BJ, HELL NO..!! I want my BBBJ, oh fuck me that feels SO good, more please! Almost at the point of eruption I suggest we don the raincoat for a little in and out action. Not wanting to explode too quickly I withdraw and dine away at the Y... Fei Fei tastes delicious. I decide its time for cowboys and indians and switch where at which point I can feel I'm drawing close to... fuck it take that Fei Fei. I pump away, draining every last drop ,Fei Fei keeps grinding away.. after several minutes Fei Fei asks if I'd like to go doggy but I confess I'd already climaxed...

Well pull ourselves apart and lie together and talk like we're a real couple. I now understand how easy it would be to fall in love with girls of 5*, Fei Fei has turned the term GFE into an art form.

Cheers
    Undershirt
    Haha, Qld bro ! You came, you saw, you got conquered by Fei Fei !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by undershirt View Post

Cheers
    Undershirt
    There are still heaps to explore at 5* bro.
    It's never ending spiral of high quality ladies there..
    Although, I wouldn't dispute the fact that FeiFei is in a class of her own in some area. Unreal.

Ask bro Wilisno about the $20 bet..
    Hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    There are still heaps to explore at 5* bro.
    It's never ending spiral of high quality ladies there..
    Although, I wouldn't dispute the fact that FeiFei is in a class of her own in some area. Unreal.

Ask bro Wilisno about the $20 bet..
    Hahahaha.
    Your Loren will be at stake if there's a bet !!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Your Loren will be at stake if there's a bet !!!
    And I would win 99 times out of 100 times!

Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    And I would win 99 times out of 100 times!
    So, placing Loren as bet, we could be called hustlers !?!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe.
    But I would be called as swindler. Because I would never lose!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are any of the 5* girls into greek? I am feeling like gaping a sweet asian ass

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, I've never heard anyone offers greek at 5*..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Masako offered her arse to me as an extra - $100 I think. She wasn't really my type so I let the offer pass.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    do these guys offer RnT only service as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by superG View Post
    do these guys offer RnT only service as well ?
    I think so if you pay $280 for an hour !

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    FeiFei

Today
    Need we say more ! Haha ! Just heard her loud and cheerful laughter again yesterday !

With so many new comers to explore these days, the chance of seeing my favourites again is becoming very rare. But tonight, without planning, I just went to 5* and Fei Fei was there, so I got a chance for a reunion !

Everything about Fei Fei has been said before, there's not much to add, she's just the Queen of techniques, the only thing that she's not capable of is to disappoint a customer. In fact, just like the all time great Moon, you'll forget you two have just met after a few minutes inside the room !

First thing I noticed was she had put on a couple of kilos, filling up all the right places, making her look that much sexier. When she turned it on, it always made me regret why I've waited so long to see her again !

She was just as loud as usual with her laughter, as cheerful as ever. But she did asked me to clarify something for her on the forum : There are rumours going around that she's been sponsored out by some loaded guy, that puts a lot of concern on to her fans as she's been asked by a few regulars. She said this is totally untrue and I can testify for her, because she's been working all along, though not as often as before, but still at least a few days a week !

So there you go, our Queen has no plan to give up her throne anytime soon !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a rumor? I saw her like three or so weeks back at the penthouse... one of the most ’complete’ moments I had with any girl.

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    There was a rumor? I saw her like three or so weeks back at the penthouse... one of the most ’complete’ moments I had with any girl.
    What do you mean by ' complete ' ... it makes me jealous !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    What do you mean by ' complete ' ... it makes me jealous !
    Don't think too much into it, judging by your reviews, complete for me is just your regular punt.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast