Report dated 23/01/2011

Planned to drive to aim for the Sky, but found myself Fei (fly in Cantonese) to the 5 Stars today. Sky is off today! And it turned out to be a mind blowing experience.

Fei Fei is just another version of Moon the Great. Similar body shape, beautiful smooth skin just like Moon's, shapely b-cups, even nicer bootie! Some people may find her tattoo on her chest that extends over her shoulder and a smaller one at one side of her tummy a bit distracting, but I can assure you they don't pose any problems on her silky smooth skin. And if you pass her up because of that, you don't know what you have missed out on.

Just like Moon, Fei Fei made me feel like we've known each other forever right from the start, she speaks Cantonese with perfect HK accent. Sorry to bring Moon up all the time, But Moon is the benchmark for all to measure. Just like Moon, Fei Fei can discuss serious issues as well as dirty talks, she actually made me talk dirty or maybe dirtier.

After shower, she started with a very wet catbath which is different than all the rest, her tongue was doing this tapping motions all along while she was moving around my body. Here I must confess that I'm guilty to let her do a bit of DD, just to find out how she's gonna do it, because instead of turning you face down, she just swam down south with her tongue until she was at the right position, then she lifted my left leg up and put it over her body, and before I knew it, she was attacking the DD region no end! I nearly didn't want to stop her if not for a guilty conscience!

BBBJ was approached with such appetite and perfection, there's nothing she did that I wanted her to stop. And gradually she worked me into a state of frenzy, so I started to simulate rough play, and she played along with it. At one stage, she was yelling "HELP" in Cantonese so loud I was worried some security guy might break down the door and tried to find out what's happening! Giggles and laughters through out the whole session, I'm smiling even now when I think of her.

It's true that a good girl can make you last longer, we were at it for longer than I care to remember, and eventually I had to ask for a CIM because time was running out. Time just flew by so quickly with a girl like that. Return? You bet.

One thing I have to mention, when I was waiting for FeiFei, AJ came out to fetch her booking, her big smile when she saw me already set the mood of my day!