l say hidden gem because was surprised to see no AR threads on her (at least from checking the first couple of pages on the forum).

Appearance: Yumi, in my opinion, is the whole package - her photos don’t do her justice. She’s got a hell of an ass, big, round and firm - you can’t ask for more. Overall she’s slim (just minor stomach fat but honestly doesnt detract from her overall sexiness), got some tattoos, with the most prominent one seen in her profile photo and don’t recall seeing any body piercings. She’s got nice lips that just look so sexy when she’s going down on you and has silky long black hair. Her tits are gorgeous D cups with tiny nipples that are just so much fun to squeeze, watch and play with. From when l booked her (about 1-2 months ago), she had a tiny bush - nothing in comparison to Jap girls who are fresh from Japan.

Session: Yumi is quite friendly and positive, speaks just enough English to get by and have some small talk.
BBBJ - she knows what she’s doing, uses no hands, no teeth, plenty of sucking but it’s kinda robotic in a way, cause she’s just quite consistent with her technique and motion. By no means a bad thing, l nearly CIM and had to stop her. I think if you’re someone who likes a bit of variety in BBBJ technique, then you might not find her way as arousing. More on this below.
Sex - Yumi is a PSE kinda girl and my god does her body get you in the mood. Pretty much non-stop DKF, is receptive to trying different things and knows how to go with the flow. When she’s on top, it’s hard not to just stare in amazement of her bouncing tits. Flipping her over for doggy was a highlight, just such a beautiful view. Her pussy’s not very tight so l think you’ll enjoy the view more than the sensation but that was my experience at least.
CIM - Yumi is good at starting a bit slow and then gradually increasing her speed, she does let you fully blow your load and will keep sucking for a little bit after you finish but I’d say l’ve had better CIM experiences. Some WLs just get the little details right and damn does it make you want to go again when they do.

WIR? Definitely! I’ve seen her twice now and l leave the session feeling like l didn’t get enough of her. I’d say she can feel routine in her service when you see her more than once - in the sense it felt like she just repeats the same things whereas l feel like this is where T Marine shines, she’s more spontaneous in some ways and can flirt/tease you and just gives such a friendly yet sexy vibe. Marine also switches from letting you lead to her just going for it. Yumi is kinda like a good burger at your regular spot - it tastes great, looks very appetising and you know exactly what to expect and the quality and taste is consistent. Nothing wrong with that, in face l commend the consistency, but after having tried girls like T Marine, l left my session thinking I’d rather book Marine or someone similar again. That being said, while some girls like T Patty basically have the one big highlight, her big tits with pretty much a flat ass, you get best of both worlds with V Yumi.