Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Influx of South American ladies

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I had a fantastic session with Antonella from Argentina at Ginza Empire last year.
    She was a total babe. A chef by trade but earning a few extra bucks as a WL.
    Totally gorgeous girl.
    She is not on the roster any more, probably not even in Australia anymore, but damn she was hot!
    Love those latina mammacitas
    Que rico! Qhe rico!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I had a fantastic session with Antonella from Argentina at Ginza Empire last year.
    She was a total babe. A chef by trade but earning a few extra bucks as a WL.
    Totally gorgeous girl.
    She is not on the roster any more, probably not even in Australia anymore, but damn she was hot!
    Love those latina mammacitas
    Que rico! Qhe rico!
    So did you take a trip up her Hershey Highway? Surely you did... I've worked with South American ladies in my line of work, they're very rare but I've had a couple. I really couldn't focus on our meetings because all I could think of was "she takes it up the arse" everytime I looked at them!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    So did you take a trip up her Hershey Highway? Surely you did... I've worked with South American ladies in my line of work, they're very rare but I've had a couple. I really couldn't focus on our meetings because all I could think of was "she takes it up the arse" everytime I looked at them!
    I didn't know this about South American women, but I'm sure I'll be thinking about it the next time I meet one lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FreyaFan View Post
    I didn't know this about South American women, but I'm sure I'll be thinking about it the next time I meet one lol
    Bro, anal sex is their default contraception method. It's real bro...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've done a few Rio trips. Anal is less of a taboo than here however not all Brasilaro girls love backdoor activities past a good rimming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone come across one that looks similar to Ariana James? https://instagram.com/ariana?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman88 View Post
    i went to a place today near newtown and there was a colombian lady working in a shop full of thai ladies. so odd.. im used to only seeing asian ladies lol
    Pretty baby Newtown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123