Thread: Hannah 200 Stanmore

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hannah 200 Stanmore

I decided to pop over to this shop to see Hannah. When ever I visit her and she starts the massage with her super slow sensual erotic technique that makes you get that "eyes roll into back of head with bliss " feeling, I wonder why I would ever hestiate to make a booking to see her.

There are a small number of girls that you can feel they are genuinely focussed on making the massage feel great and I can tell she is thinking about each movement. Its this intamacy that translates to an erection as soon as she starts to gently tease my cock and scrotum. Some how she has as technique that is so soft and gentle; its like a drug. My cock just wants more and more of her beautiful touch. Even just her gentle body massage is beautiful. I would come to see her just for that even if there was not Happy ending.

In terms of services, I have only ever once paid for a clovered blowjob and never asked her for pricing on any thing else. TBH I forget the cost of that BJ. I would imagine she would be in the Tier 1 pricing category. I would love to shag her one day but her slow cock stroking with her beautiful long fingernails are always enough for me to lie back and just enjoy watching.

She doesn't really allow any pussy touching, happy to allow fondling of breasts, which for a lot of other girls would rule them out, but because her technique and focuss on my pleasure is so high, I feel I am getting good value. I would rather that than a girl that is jack hammering my cock while lets me sucks her tits and finger her. Thats my preference anyway.

Hannah is a classy lady and if you enjoy slow sensual massage with generous teasing you will enjoy your time with her.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouintainboy70 View Post
    I decided to pop over to this shop to see Hannah. When ever I visit her and she starts the massage with her super slow sensual erotic technique that makes you get that "eyes roll into back of head with bliss " feeling, I wonder why I would ever hestiate to make a booking to see her.

There are a small number of girls that you can feel they are genuinely focussed on making the massage feel great and I can tell she is thinking about each movement. Its this intamacy that translates to an erection as soon as she starts to gently tease my cock and scrotum. Some how she has as technique that is so soft and gentle; its like a drug. My cock just wants more and more of her beautiful touch. Even just her gentle body massage is beautiful. I would come to see her just for that even if there was not Happy ending.

In terms of services, I have only ever once paid for a clovered blowjob and never asked her for pricing on any thing else. TBH I forget the cost of that BJ. I would imagine she would be in the Tier 1 pricing category. I would love to shag her one day but her slow cock stroking with her beautiful long fingernails are always enough for me to lie back and just enjoy watching.

She doesn't really allow any pussy touching, happy to allow fondling of breasts, which for a lot of other girls would rule them out, but because her technique and focuss on my pleasure is so high, I feel I am getting good value. I would rather that than a girl that is jack hammering my cock while lets me sucks her tits and finger her. Thats my preference anyway.

Hannah is a classy lady and if you enjoy slow sensual massage with generous teasing you will enjoy your time with her.
    Thanks for Very lovely review
    My lovely customer hope to take care of you again soon
    Thanks stanmore 200 Trem
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouintainboy70 View Post

Nice AR and she must be good given the limited service and yet you are so pleased - happy days