Thread: Nancy @ 5* City

Nancy @ 5* City

Report dated 21/06/2011

I met Nancy tonight, a Thai girl with the best GFE at 5*.......No, I have to withdraw that comment, because all the Thai girls I've seen there were of excellent GFE. AJ was my first love of Thai girls, then Lola whom I just couldn't have enough of, and now Nancy....

The difference in GFE between the Thai girls there and the rest of the girls is their tender and caring personality. They can make you feel that they really like you, but not just in a professional way. It's a sweet feeling inside. Most of the girls did not recognize me after just one visit, it took at least two visits for them to remember me. But with the Thai girls, the friendship built up in the session seems to last forever, AJ never fails to smile and say hello everytime we bump into each other !

When Nancy came out, she was wearing a one-piece not so revealing dress due to the cold weather, but it failed to hide her hot body ! The low-cut V-neck actually made her bust line look more imposing, and the line created by the arch from her waist to her cute little butts, supported by a pair of shapely legs all contributed to form an alluring picture to behold. On top of that, Nancy has a sweet, pretty yet somewhat lecherous face. In short, I liked what I saw !

Nancy was extremely friendly and cheerful, and we started chatting straight away on the way up to the room, her English was quite good, communication was easy. Inside the room, in most cases, the girl and you would strip separately then go to the shower together. But with Nancy, after putting the things down and placing the bedsheet on the bed, Nancy turned around and wrapped her arms around my waist, looked up and smiled. I gave her some nice DFK without further prompting, and she responded well and started stripping me down without missing a beat on the kissing, then she let me return the favour by stripping her down. Nancy in her natural form was just hot ! She's got this shiny tanned and tight skin which is as smooth as any other girl's, a slim body with no trace of cellulite, a pair of perky B-cups that looked so good on that body, and I have to mention that arch again, the arch from her tiny waist to her butts, it just looked so ...healthy...lol

We went to the shower together, even during the short walk, Nancy just clinged on to me, with her body glued to mine at all time. And in the shower, it's my first time experience again. To my surprise, the first thing she did was to clean my little man thoroughly, then she started a very sensual BBBJ while she continued to soap me up everywhere else ! Haha, so I was having a BBBJ while being cleaned ! When it's done, she asked me to give her another minute to clean herself up.

When Nancy came to the bed, I asked her to lie down beside me, then we started with some passionate DFK, and gradually I moved on to her delicious firm breasts, and moving on to do some DATY, the moisture and the occasional moans confirmed that she's enjoying it. I turned her on her tummy and gave her some massage of my own technique, she appreciated it so much and kept saying I was a good man, haha. After that it was her turn to start her routine, her BBBJ was just the way I like it, not too hard but deep and long, with smiling eyes contacts, so I asked if she's OK with CIM, and she nodded, but I didn't let her do it. So I moved her in position for 69, she's really sensitive with DATY, to the point that she lost her rhythm on BBBJ, haha, and nearly sucked the life out of me !

Seeing that her temperature was rising to the boiling point, I moved her in position for the main event, she tried to put the dom on with her mouth, but couldn't and decided to do it by hand, and still couldn't, then she realized the dom was too small ! Now I believe I'm a bit bigger than average, haha. After changing the dom, we started in mish. Oh boy ! right from the start, the expression on her face was enough to make you decide to give her everything you've got ! Just a few strokes and she started to move her hips to respond, as the velocity rose, she grabbed my arse and pulled me in hard while her hip movement was getting wilder and the moans were crescendoing into higher pitch. And I worked even harder and all of a sudden she tossed her head back and shuddered, but I didn't let up, and gave it everything I've got, her reaction would be something I would recall now and again, she let go of her hands from my bum and threw them over her head as if trying to grab on something for support ! I exploded not long after that, but she wrapped her legs around me tight for a long while until we both caught our breath and I moved away.

I let her rest for a few minutes and gave her more DFK, then she insisted I should sample her massage technique as well. It was slow but very comfortable. So I said I love you baby to return the favour, but she said: " I bet you say that to every girl !" Haha, what a gal !

The good news is she's studying at school everyday, and that also means she will be staying here for a while, I told her she will see me many more times !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Report dated 26/11/2011

Saw Nancy again a few days ago. Boy ! This girl can only get better...

Nancy just came back from Thailand after going back there to be with her family to deal with the flood, the poor girl said her home was flooded so badly that water was chest high ! So she must have gone through some hardship there to move her family out of the flood zone !

Anyway, probably due to that hardship, Nancy seems to have lost a tiny bit of weight, she looks even trimmer now ! In fact, her body shape is now like that of the beautiful Sugar, except that she has darker skin, but just as smooth as silk !

This was only my second session with Nancy, but to my surprise and delight, Nancy remembered me, as a matter of fact, she remembered things that we did and talked about, just made me feel like catching up with an old flame !

We started with passionate DFK and chat for a bit before taking clothes off and headed to the shower. And again the shower act was unrivaled since Abbey ! She made her passion seem so real, that she wanted it as much as I did, not just there to please !

I doubt if anybody can complain about the sex with Nancy, she's just so much into it, you just don't want to disappoint her but to give her your best. And the passion lingered a while after climax, just didn't want to pull apart ! Especially love the part that she would throw her head back on the pillow and raised her arms over her head with body shaking just before she lost control. So, at the sight of that, I had no control over myself either !

Just recalling that scene is enough to make me think of arranging another booking with her !

Oh no !!! What happens ?

nancy

last 3 shifts
    Our Name Says It All