Some fantastic looking girls on the n5m roster. Wish they would send some of them round to 42g. Couldn’t get over the pictures and stats of Viet’s Ruby and Emy out of my head. Booked Ruby, even tho the staff actually didn’t recommend her service. About an hour before booking was told she would be late, so switched to EMY instead.

SCOPING
Was given a really big room, which felt more like a studio, with separate bathroom. Lots of mirrors around the bed… excellent. Emy entered in a flowing pink outfit that tightened up around her boobs and showed off her slim legs in matching high heels. Pretty, pointy face, cute smile and long straight hair. Yep, ticking a lot of boxes for me.

Gave her an enthusiastic hug and we hit the big bathroom: I actually wanted RUBY just cos of the bigger boobs, but Emy’s Dcuppers are plenty big, soft but a little too perfect to be real and her arse is the same. Perfect bubble butt shape, both big enuf to make her waist look tiny. She must look great in active wear!

PRE-GAME
She gave me a sensual wash down and we explored each others bodies. Despite the curvy assets she is quite a small girl, sub160 easy. Onto the bed and she pretty much just lay down on me and gave me a soft light kiss. No DFK, but lots of eye contact. Her hand trailed along my body and stroked my cock… “Oooh big, long…” she muttered.

She licked my nipples and worked her way down to my cock, before closing her soft lips around my nob. BBBJ not bad, certainly deeper than the recent ML service I’ve been getting. Almost 3/4 of me with a nice push at the end. Sometimes I find it fascinating watching my cock disappear into these little mouths, then emerging like magic. Hmmmm, might need to get me some DT at my next punt. She worked her hands well at the base and licked the shaft plenty before grabbing a dom and promptly rolling it on.

MAIN EVENT
She sat on my legs in cowgirl and playfully flipped my cock up against her crotch. Showing me with a look of surprise that my nob cleared her belly button. She didn’t seem this small before, maybe because of the large boobs and arse, but she is actually quite petite.

She slid onto me slowly and she’s pretty small down there too. Slow gyrating turned into light pumping and I could feel her soft arse bouncing rhythmically against me - awesome. I switched us to missionary and now her soft boobs against my body felt amazing. Her head vanished a bit under my shoulder, but could still hear her gasps as I switched up tempo in this position. She had her legs hooked around mine, giving me full access, so I couldn’t help but grab her arse from beneath and pummel her a little. Something about her gentle demeanor stops me from going full animal on this one tho…

Doggy - had her facing the mirror, but her face was down and hidden behind a veil of hair most of the time. She jumped a bit when I jerked in balls deep and angled herself slightly to avoid depth. I got her down into flat iron and heard a sharp gasp from her when I got in an extra inch. Asked if she was okay and she nodded, but I reckon doggy might be a bit much for her. Her bubble butt felt phenomenal against me and just trying to grind in through that softness took me over the edge, so not really a powerhouse finish.

AFTERWARDS
I dozed soundly while she showered and jumped with a start when she woke me with a light tough, totally forgot where I was… chatted for a bit in Mando, even though she is Viet. Her English is not the best.

Btw - Spotted Ruby on my way in and really dun think her pics are legit. She looks much chunkier than those photos. Emy’s on the other hand are probably her. I dun think she is gonna be here for long, sounded like just another week.

Happy Punting