Report dated 22/06/2011

May has been at 5* for over a year now, although I've heard her name before, but I haven't seen her face until a few days ago when she came out to fetch her customer. It's hard even for me to believe, I still got a few girls I haven't met yet at 5* !! Anyway, the moment I saw May the other day, she immediately entered into my urgent to-do list !

May is a stunner ! She's got a pretty face, simply pretty, looks even prettier inside the room at close scrutiny, because the lighting at the line-up area is at an odd angle, it really doesn't do the girls much justice ! What makes her prettier is her vibrant and bubbly personality, she's cheerful and playful just like Moon, very generous in smiling and laughing, and she's got a body to match ! May has a slim body, bordering on the skinny side, but not excessively. Medium height, milky white smooth skin with a couple of tattoos on the small of her back and the abdomen, cute bum, long legs and a good pair of beautiful natural B/C-cups. Overall a very attractive package.

May came out all smiles and took me up to her favourite room no.3, it's all good except there are no mirrors ! She said if that's a problem she'll take me to the room I like next time, haha. May speaks Cantonese like a HongKong girl, with rapid machine gun like speed, and funny enough, she reckoned I was from HongKong too ! We went to the shower together, she cleaned me up real good, I mean in great details, I found out the reason why later. A good BBBJ was performed at the end of the shower, although it's done like a set routine, without the element of surprise like Nancy's and Abbey's, but of course, I rate Abbey to be the undisputed Queen of the shower acts !!!

Once in bed, she asked me to turn over to start the proceeding, I knew that she had DD in mind, so I declined and gestured her to come lie next to me and we started with some real good DFK, she's a real good kisser ! We just kissed and talked for a while like lovers in bed !

Finally she started her catbath, now I know why she cleaned me up so thoroughly in the shower, because she gave a very wet and detailed catbath, so detailed that I doubt if there's an inch of my body she hadn't covered. At the end of the catbath, she moved in position for BBBJ, it felt so good, her BBBJ's got to be one of the best around, with movements from all angles and directions, then deep deep throating while her tongue was still darting around inside ! Obviously CIM was not a problem at all. I didn't wait for her to shove her pussy on my face but instead I moved her around promptly to enjoy my meal at the Y, it's an enjoyable act for both parties until I thought I might be tiring her out if I let her keep at it, so I asked her to put the dom on, and we started in Mish. The reaction of the penetration was not as dramatic as with Nancy, but nevertheless it's done with full coorporation. And since she didn't go wild like Nancy so I had the chance to do DFK while the actions at the lower end never stopped, and this position always gives me a good feeling of GFE.

After a few minutes I lifted her up to sit in the Lotus position where I can enjoy her beautiful B/C-cups, and after a while I moved around meaning to lie down for the cowgirl with the view in the mirrors, just to remember there are no mirrors on the wall or ceiling in that room, but before I could dwell on that disappointment any further, May started the cowgirl actions already. Boy ! Was she skilful ! After a few minutes she automatically pivotted to a reverse cowgirl. Finally I knew I was getting close, so I asked her to stand on the ground and we finished in doggie position.

After cleaning me up, we lied down and had a bit more DFK and chat then she suggested to give me a bit of massage, but warned me that she's not a pro at that, but to my surprise, she actually made my bone crack, and she said she just liked that sound, haha.

Before long the buzzer sounded, so we went to the shower and she gave me another good clean. All the while, we just never stopped talking as if we've known each other forever. We've covered a lot of topics since she's such a fast talker ! It's one of the most enjoyable session with a beautiful girl, and in my book, she's another hidden gem at 5* City !