Quote Originally Posted by Hendryx View Post
I wish I had seen this message sooner. I also got sucked in. Was sucked in by the photos. I had seen Kira’s add multiple times on locanto and thought it was too specific and the photos were too consistent so wouldn’t have thought it would be another woman. The ad was too well written, obviously stolen from someone else or written by AI.

The girl who greeted me at the door (of a house in Seddon) was considerably younger and had darker skin.

Like most people (and after a long drive), I figured “oh well, I’m here now”. I had been looking forward to Kira and her look, she’s not a supermodel but I’m attracted to that mature Asian look, so I wasn’t really into this younger bird. She was just like every other hooker, wanting to rush the service, despite me asking and paying for 1 hour. She could barely speak English and despite my requests to “slow down” and “stop” she made me blow within the first 10 mins… to which she said “two time, two time” (even though I knew I wasn’t physically attracted enough or engaged enough with her to be able to blow twice), so I accepted a massage for the remainder of the time, hoping maybe to get hard again.

Then after 30 minutes, there was another guy at the front door of the house, her colleague answered the door and after a minute or so, my girl leaves the room and the colleague (a larger, uglier girl) comes in asking me for more money to finish the massage. I told her “no, I’ve paid for an hour with the other girl and it has only been 30 minutes”. Anyhow, within another minute or so, the other bloke starts berating them for “wasting his time”. He was obviously doing what I should have done, and he stormed out of the house.

The first girl returned to my room and gave me another 15 minutes or so of a pissweak massage. I couldn’t get out of there fast enough. When we finished she encouraged me to take a shower. The house had no hot water after a 5 minute wait with the water running, so I pissed in the shower drain and just left. Couldn’t get out of there fast enough!
Hiya Hend .. apologies for late reply not on this site much now since doing the rounds and establishing a few regular WLs including the queen CMQ , two Italian Milfs , an Egyptian Milf , a Brazilian Milf and a 20 yr old Aussie . Yep have had the same feeling and experience as you , the highs and lows of the industry and even some of the high praised punts here on this site that I*ve tried have been mediocre . I*ve just learnt to brush it off as a bad experience and move on . Once I8ve found a great punt I tend to stick with it just like you would with a good dentist , mechanic , tradie etc only sometimes venturing afield to add to the stable . I only stick with the verified photos on E&B and Scarletblue , all other sites just don*t impress me .