Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: BBFS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am not sure whether it's me but this BBFS topic has really exploded and I am not sure WL are getting desperate as some business is drying up and hence offering BBFS to get that cashflow. Even hear about it happening at CBDstyle and MAC etc...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I feel like shops are still busy. there's a lot of punters in Sydney but I agree that there has been heaps of BBFS offered to the shops I've been going

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is the economy.... free bbfs if you look , only difference is what you are paying for... I would never find stormy Daniels worth a cent

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yet I would go to campsie , and enjoy my daily wage with some one for a hour or two

I got BBFS the other day without even asking for it from a cute asian girl at a respected establishment. Started with a decent BJ and got me hard. Just said no to the condom when she pulled it out, and she said OK, and hopped right on. Must say it felt great in her pussy, but I did feel guilty in the days after wondering if I caught anything. Probably didn’t, but took a certain pill to reverse any damage today, so feeling a bit better about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    in Asia BBFS is given specially for overseas punters. they won't even take out condoms

Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    I got BBFS the other day without even asking for it from a cute asian girl at a respected establishment. Started with a decent BJ and got me hard. Just said no to the condom when she pulled it out, and she said OK, and hopped right on. Must say it felt great in her pussy, but I did feel guilty in the days after wondering if I caught anything. Probably didn’t, but took a certain pill to reverse any damage today, so feeling a bit better about it.
    What's this super duper pill 💊?? What does it prevent? And is it hard to get?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure BBFS is as rampant as this thread is implying. I haven't fired a shot in anger for 12 months now but I still frequent and see some of the old crew. No condom, no sex is still the mantra. Maybe I don't know the right shops. But it is illogical to think a ML/WL would offer BB to get work. Yes maybe to keep a regular, Yes maybe to be paid a premium. BBFS is her last stop, she has no greater value. And at the end of the day if things go pear shape she may well have no job, and that means no money 😎

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Not sure BBFS is as rampant as this thread is implying. I haven't fired a shot in anger for 12 months now but I still frequent and see some of the old crew. No condom, no sex is still the mantra. Maybe I don't know the right shops. But it is illogical to think a ML/WL would offer BB to get work. Yes maybe to keep a regular, Yes maybe to be paid a premium. BBFS is her last stop, she has no greater value. And at the end of the day if things go pear shape she may well have no job, and that means no money 😎
    I have no idea if they are connected but ginza management has been scrutinising the girls service as of late, I wonder if the girls are under pressure to preform especially for regulars and instead of doing the whole routine of making us punters feel good, they take a easier path in terms of effort by offering bareback, most punters would be happy leaving with a CIP experience, not saying ginza is pushing them into doing it but girls know a guy love a CIP.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Well, the ones I've seen recently have offered it as an extra in the room. So it's not like they're doing it to get business, they're doing it to make more money out of the business they're already getting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I have no idea if they are connected but ginza management has been scrutinising the girls service as of late, I wonder if the girls are under pressure to preform especially for regulars and instead of doing the whole routine of making us punters feel good, they take a easier path in terms of effort by offering bareback, most punters would be happy leaving with a CIP experience, not saying ginza is pushing them into doing it but girls know a guy love a CIP.
    I don't think you what to go anywhere near that scenario. Happy to be corrected, but that would have them in breach of licence premises. Not happening 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Well, the ones I've seen recently have offered it as an extra in the room. So it's not like they're doing it to get business, they're doing it to make more money out of the business they're already getting.
    As I commented. They are getting a premium for the task. They would also be comfortable with the punter and be trusting their instincts. And if your are partaking, I hope your instincts are working also 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't think you what to go anywhere near that scenario. Happy to be corrected, but that would have them in breach of licence premises. Not happening 👍
    No I mean literally it's just the girls being lazy themselves and nothing to do with management at all.

I know what you mean and I am not implying that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lazy to not be bother opening a condom and rolling it on a cock ?

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    What the fuck is wrong with you cunts? Bbfs with a wl is just asking for trouble. You have a higher chance of catching something than not.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with you cunts? Bbfs with a wl is just asking for trouble. You have a higher chance of catching something than not.
    Same rate as CIM

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone wanting to share intel on BBFS providers then DM me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    As I commented. They are getting a premium for the task. They would also be comfortable with the punter and be trusting their instincts. And if your are partaking, I hope your instincts are working also 👍
    My apologies, I was a bit drunk and didn't read that part of your comment.

Anyway, the brothels are not in breach if the WL chooses not to use a CD. They are to ensure that adequate supplies of PPE is available and within easy access. What happens in the room is not within their control or responsibility. It's all there in the NSW brothel code.

I'll tell you what though. Those WLs that offer it are not stupid, particularly the current crop that hail from a certain island nation. They all use internal / female CDs. They're keeping themselves safe, but of course the punters are left swimming in each others' juices!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678