Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: BBFS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    I don't think you what to go anywhere near that scenario. Happy to be corrected, but that would have them in breach of licence premises. Not happening 👍
    No I mean literally it's just the girls being lazy themselves and nothing to do with management at all.

I know what you mean and I am not implying that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lazy to not be bother opening a condom and rolling it on a cock ?

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    What the fuck is wrong with you cunts? Bbfs with a wl is just asking for trouble. You have a higher chance of catching something than not.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with you cunts? Bbfs with a wl is just asking for trouble. You have a higher chance of catching something than not.
    Same rate as CIM

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone wanting to share intel on BBFS providers then DM me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    As I commented. They are getting a premium for the task. They would also be comfortable with the punter and be trusting their instincts. And if your are partaking, I hope your instincts are working also 👍
    My apologies, I was a bit drunk and didn't read that part of your comment.

Anyway, the brothels are not in breach if the WL chooses not to use a CD. They are to ensure that adequate supplies of PPE is available and within easy access. What happens in the room is not within their control or responsibility. It's all there in the NSW brothel code.

I'll tell you what though. Those WLs that offer it are not stupid, particularly the current crop that hail from a certain island nation. They all use internal / female CDs. They're keeping themselves safe, but of course the punters are left swimming in each others' juices!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    the thing with sex141 is that the profiles in chinese advertise BBFS and CIP, but in english its not there.

https://hk.zh141.com/zh/C44490-%E5%B...tml?ref=Search[styperegion]
    Can you specify what exactly you're seeing here? As doesn't give much details and between the Chinese page (translated by Google) and their own English page I don't see much difference.

Edit : Never mind, figured it out, the translate between the page on mobile and pc gets different results.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789