Thread: NORIKO : you CANNOT RESIST her CUTENESS !!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

NORIKO : you CANNOT RESIST her CUTENESS !!!

The Italians have a nice phrase to describe girls like Noriko ; aqua e sapone, which literally means "just water and soap". The phrase is used to describe a girl who is naturally pretty, but not glamourous, whose beauty routine is just water and soap, no heavy make up, and more importantly no need for heavy make up. But it's not just about appearance, it's about personality too; it's a girl who is down to earth, unpretentious, innocent, and sweet - and that's Noriko!

Noriko is a real sweetie. If you like Liz, Vivi, Barbie, Mina, Mariah, and Aika, then you will love Noriko.

I guess there is nothing about Noriko that immediately grabs your attention; she's not tall or big titted or whatever. But thats her appeal; she's just a normal, sweet, pretty girl. The classic girl next door - but a damn cute one!

Noriko has these big beautiful eyes which I am pretty sure are natural and a cute but sexy smile which reveals some ultra cute dimples and she has a perfect complexion.

And she has got a killer body! Fuck she looked hot in her bra and panties set - Japanese lingerie is just like Japanese girls ; cute but sexy! She is a classic pocket rocket at under 155cm and a size 6 with perky B cups, slender frame and nice round arse. And being a J girl and a newbie she has the classic perfect triangle, just lightly trimmed.

We had a really nice session together with lots of gentle DFK (not too much D if you know what I mean), and lots of touching and exploring - she really does have a beautiful body! Giving her DATY was great. She does that J girl thing where they get embarrassed and almost apologetic when they are really enjoying it, and especially when they feel like they are close to coming.
    I eased off the first two times but the third time I kept going until she had a nice orgasm.

Noriko's BBBJ is just what you would expect from a sweet girl next door type - very gentle and intimate. It was nice - sometimes I really do prefer a gentle "amateurish" BBBJ to a full on ball tearing PSE one, especially if it suits the girl's personality, and she looks up at you with that innocent look for approval she is doing it right like Noriko does.

Sex with Noriko is a real treat. She is not a wild fuck, but she really does get into it - definitely not a starfish! She is very tight but also very determined and a wet and horny girl so the fucking was great and she is up for any position. We went at it pretty gently most of the time, and sometimes going a bit harder which she was OK with; and she comes very quietly, which is very sweet.

It was well into the session when I noticed the print of the Manga girl on the bedhead. She looked cute, but Noriko was way cuter!

Sometimes a girl takes a while to really sink into your bones. At the end of my session with Noriko I was thinking she was a sweet girl and it was a nice session. But now the morning after, just thinking about her and writing this AR, she is really growing on me. All these these subtle sexy little things about are coming back to me and I have an overwhelming desire to see her again! She will probably end up being my favourite girl at this rate.

Oh, the bad news is she said she only plans to stay in Sydney 1 month before heading back to Japan, so if you want a meet genuine Japanese sweetie you will have to be quick.

One last thing, she is on the roster as Naliko. But her name is definitely Noriko.
    She even spelt it out for me: N-O-R-I-K-O

Just a separate little AR in the new Ginza Club establishment.
    It's very impressive! Very well fitted out, classy finishings and furnishings and tastefully done.
    I can only comment on the areas I have seen so far.
    The waiting room is very glamourous. Just make sure you don't come in with your dirty workclothes and ruin the beautiful white couches!
    I checked out two rooms and both were very stylish.
    Room 1 downstairs had a print of Classic Japanese Erotica on the bed head and a ceiling mirror.
    Room 2 upstairs had a print of a Manga girl on the bedhead and ceiling and wall mirrors.
    Both rooms have huge round beds that are firm but comfortable and great for fucking on
    The showers were great with good water pressure and plenty of hot water and towels were clean and/or brand new.
    Location is great too with plenty of great pubs, bars, cafes, and restaurants nearby for pre or post fucking sustenance.
    And plenty of free on street parking nearby.
    Can't think of any obvious problems at this stage.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Could have something to do with the romanji spelling being fluid. http://www.tofugu.com/2012/06/21/how...ruin-your-day/

Very nice AR!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sounds like exactly what I'm looking for, note to pay her a visit soon!

jellyshots, "na" isn't one of the fluid romaji's so I'm sure it's just an honest mistake from Wilson!
    Also, "li" doesn't really exist in Japanese romaji but pronunciation is probably closer to "li" than "ri" so that one's understandable.

Noriko or Naliko either way she is a real cutie!
    She just needs a few more "training sessions" and I am sure there will be plenty of you stepping up to offer your services.

Noriko now appears as Nariko on the roster.
    It's definitely the same girl.
    I am tempted to see her again tomorrow night
    These extended opening hours are gonna kill me
    The 10pm close at the old Ginza forced me to behave a bit more

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Noriko now appears as Nariko on the roster.
    It's definitely the same girl.
    I am tempted to see her again tomorrow night
    These extended opening hours at Ginza are gonna kill me
    The 10pm close at the old Ginza forced to behave a bit more
    a few years back when I lived on the north side, I had to travel some distance to go to a massage shop or agency. now I live in the city and there are about a dozen places in one block! damn no wonder I never have any money.

I noticed Jasmin and Nariko were back from holiday so my initial reaction was to book Jasmin of course who is a sex machine and a total GFE all in one sexy package, but when I picked up the phone I ended up booking Nariko instead. I don't know how it happened, I am just drawn to this girl. There is just something about her I can't resist.
    I caught her once when she was only here for a week last time and she will only be here a short time again.
    She has been in Japan for a month and she looked so cute and fresh and just glowing. And drop dead gorgeous too.
    I don't like making absolute statements but I think she is pretty close to the cutest girl at Ginza; maybe not the most beautiful, or the sexiest (though she is definitely beautiful and sexy), but the cutest.
    When she looks at you with those big eyes and that deer caught in a spot light look, or she smiles revealing those dimples even a hardened campaigner like me goes all gooey and gaga.
    She is not a wild fuck, but she is not a star fish either. Sex with Nariko is very intimate, and she really gets into it once she warms up.
    It's like she gets embarrassed at the fact she is enjoying it so much.
    At the end of the session she was hot and sweaty and breathing heavily and just managed to gasp:
    "Sorry, you make me too excited". You can't get much cuter than that!
    Check her out, you will love her, but don't expect a full on wild session, and PSE style skills - see her friend Jasmin for that!
    But if you want a girl who is cute, and fresh, and totally genuine and still a bit naïve, you can't do better than Nariko.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was splitting hairs between Jasmin and Nariko when I saw the roster actually... I guess you went with your inner instinct to see her because it would appear she's not available for long. I really love these intimate type of girls, but I'm scared that I will feel attached to them like I did with Mini!

P.S. was she in the room next to the waiting area yesterday? I could hear some beautiful moaning as I was waiting for Jasmin, which really turned me on haha. Well, I have a one in three chance of being right judging from the roster, it's either her, Jessie or Pani

Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    P.S. was she in the room next to the waiting area yesterday? I could hear some beautiful moaning as I was waiting for Jasmin, which really turned me on haha. Well, I have a one in three chance of being right judging from the roster, it's either her, Jessie or Pani
    If you mean the room near the reception area and around 4 to 5 pm then that was probably me in there with Nariko

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    If you mean the room near the reception area and around 4 to 5 pm then that was probably me in there with Nariko
    That's the one! Haha thanks for the confirmation, now I've got to hear that for myself! ;p

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was splitting hairs between Jasmin and Nariko when I saw the roster actually... I guess you went with your inner instinct to see her because it would appear she's not available for long. I really love these intimate type of girls, but I'm scared that I will feel attached to them like I did with Mini!
    bro if u feel attached with mini then i feel the same too n i was so fucked up without seeing her for the last time cuz on tuesday nite i went there to see her but she got some1 with her atm until 11pm but the guy extended one more hour until 12pm which is on that time will be the time for the shop closed
    if i got my gun with me atm, i will open that door n dragged the guy from the room to outside then i will shot him on his head,.....(my imagination)

-edit:
    my next girl will be noriko cuz im so curious with her but its to bad the girls that i want some times works in the afternoon n those time will be my sleep time
    but i would love to meet jasmine too if i got a chance n ginza will be my first shop on my list cuz the guy who managed the shop gave good services for the customer not bullshit like others

Quote Originally Posted by simon82 View Post
    bro if u feel attached with mini then i feel the same too n i was so fucked up without seeing her for the last time cuz on tuesday nite i went there to see her but she got some1 with her atm until 11pm but the guy extended one more hour until 12pm which is on that time will be the time for the shop closed
    if i got my gun with me atm, i will open that door n dragged the guy from the room to outside then i will shot him on his head,.....(my imagination)
    Relax bro It wasn't me in there with Mini, that's for sure.
    I never extend the time. Quite the opposite actually, as soon as we get to around the 55 min mark I start getting cabin fever and want to get the fuck out of there no matter how gorgeous the girl is. I point to the clock and tell the girl "shower time"!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

-edit:
    my next girl will be noriko cuz im so curious with her but its to bad the girls that i want some times works in the afternoon n those time will be my sleep time
    but i would love to meet jasmine too if i got a chance n ginza will be my first shop on my list cuz the guy who managed the shop gave good services for the customer not bullshit like others

Haha that wasn't me either bro, so don't shoot me! I really want to see Mini too but she's always working in the morning when I can only come early evening, and vice versa... God, how much I miss her... Jasmin's a welcome distraction for me right now, otherwise I'd still be going crazy!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Yeh I was Mini's second ever client when she first started and was she soo sweet and innocent then and still would be.
    Exactly how I figured a young Toyko student would look and act...
    I just wanted to take her out there and then- grab a bite and Ice cream with her as I showed her around my town....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha that wasn't me either bro, so don't shoot me! I really want to see Mini too but she's always working in the morning when I can only come early evening, and vice versa... God, how much I miss her... Jasmin's a welcome distraction for me right now, otherwise I'd still be going crazy!
    well bro my first session was with jasmine n it's truly she was awesome services but the moment that i had with mini was totally different it's like she is already be my soul n the way how i was with her its like,..... even thought she got no experience
    n on that nite i got no choice to had session with sue but still my heart is already gone with her,even thought sue was awesome with dfk until i loose my control
    don't know when she will back to syd cuz
    -my soul just long for her
    -can't sleep n work properly cuz of her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well bro my first session was with jasmine n it's truly she was awesome services but the moment that i had with mini was totally different it's like she is already be my soul n the way how i was with her its like,..... even thought she got no experience
    n on that nite i got no choice to had session with sue but still my heart is already gone with her,even thought sue was awesome with dfk until i loose my control
    don't know when she will back to syd cuz
    -my soul just long for her
    -can't sleep n work properly cuz of her
    lol bro, you are like reading my mind regarding Jasmin and Mini, except it's the other way round with me. Even the bit with Sue, I totally understand!

Anyway... hope you get to see Nariko soon, in my imagination, she's got some qualities of Mini!