Person's Name :Ariya

Establishment :Private Apartment (Rhodes)

Month/Year of Visit : March 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_5...b-massage.html

Phone : 0431 645 938

Hours of Business : 10
Am to 7 pm

Rates : 150 ph hr

Extras Cost : nil

Services Provided This Session : massage, deep Prostate massage, NHJ.

Size/shape : 10 great arse.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Def

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

I have seen Ariya 2 times before a while ago. I booked thru wechat for a 1hr massage with a deep prostate massage.

I was a few mins early I Messaged Ariya to check if it was ok to come up. She said she was waiting for me. I entered her apartment and again Ariya has such a pretty face so
Sexy which is nice and clean. left my thongs near the front door she directed me to the room. I handed over the $150 and I disrobed hoped on the table. She started the massage with Thai style of towel over body and pressure. Once she had finished this she removed the towel and applyed some oil. She started on my back and neck she checked in with me about the pressure as it was firm and I said “
Thats perfect “ she then moved to my legs and my arse. And she gently did some nice attention to my arse crack as she was massaging my legs and arse.

She them applyed some lube to the entrance to my arsehole and she asked if I wanted to stay on my stomach or turn over. I hoped up on my knees and said “
I like it this way”

Airya inserted a finger and gently found my prostate and gave it a good workout. She apply 2 fingers then 3 slide them
In nice and deep and at the same time she stroked my cock nice and gently she asked me “Is that good ?” “Yes “ I replied.

Airya kept this up I then started to play with my cock and let her continue to play with my arse.

After 5 mins I exploded she cleaned me up and she changed the table
Cover and got me to lie on my back. She then gave me a really nice neck and head massage until we finished off the hour.

She asked if I wanted to have a shower I told her I will shower when I get home. She gave me a small bottle of water and I was on my way. I left her apartment witg a massive smile on my face.

Ariya’s massage is great value and her massage is so good.