Sheep has just left. She just started for TMC today and, although I had seen two photos, I wasn't prepared for what arrived. She has the most beautiful face, unmistakably Japanese with gorgeous eyes, full lips, great teeth and long medium brown hair. You will find this girl stunning to look at.

She told me her real name when I said mine and I said "Isn't your name meant to be Sheep?" She thought I was crazy as Yamada has not told her that he named her Sheep. Always the funny guy Yamada!

Of course she was a little nervous but I was more nervous of such a stunner. If you saw her in the street you would probably count her as the best you saw all day. Her body is near perfect (more later) in that it is not too skinny and definitely not chubby, she has smooth pure white skin and cute feminine feet (sorry, this is important to me!).

We started with very open mouthed and enthusiastic kissing and I continued to her body with my mouth, ending up at her pussy. She is A/B cup. I have only two areas I can fault her on. The breasts are cute but not super firm and she is unshaven, though she naturally has little hair anyway. I'm sure she will join the bald pussy brigade as most of Yamada's girls eventually do.

As I licked her pussy and fingered her she gave out trademark Japanese yelps of joy and hugged a pillow tightly. I did this for a long time and enjoyed the view but couldn't get her over the line.

We switched to BBBJ and she showed great skill. I tested her by allowing her to perform for 20 minutes or so. She didn't skip a beat or show any signs of giving up. I am normally very controlled in these situations but I wasn't prepared for what happened next. I felt an immediate urge to cum and gave her a one second warning on the impending explosion. I climaxed in her mouth and she simply smiled with satisfaction. She seemed genuinely happy and chatty after that. I'm glad she was ok with CIM or it could have been a problem.

We kissed passionately again- she is a great kisser and I ended up eating her pussy again during the downtime. This time I was determined to get her to cum. Again the pillow was being strangled by her arms as she whimpered and moaned. I finally worked out what gets her over the line as she squeezed my head tightly with her thighs in an intense orgasm. She became very shy and hid behind the pillow.

We talked for a few minutes and then realised that time was up and that she had ten minutes to get somewhere else (as she was a little late arriving). So we never got to any sex positions as we ran out of time. I needed a longer booking with this stunning Japanese queen.

I think that as Yamada says she is better looking than Deep Impact and makes you feel like she is your gal. A stunner for sure.