Thread: Masstige8 - Bianca

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Masstige8 - Bianca

Paid a long overdue visit to m8 last week after having been absent for I believe, a few months now. Female recep is a new girl haven't seen before, young and friendly. Was a busy nite, many customers made to wait, mainly Asian.

There were 2 girls available when it came to my turn. A really pretty one got snapped by a cauc guy before i could choose. The rest didn't look very interested so I passed and waited for more girls to be available.

After a while 3 more became available. I wanted to choose cherry after seeing a good report on her previously but again my luck sucks, she was taken up by someone else first. So I chose Bianca.

She looked in her 20s, pretty, slim tight body, tanned, slightly short in height, maybe A+ cup, but still very sexy. She is shaved downthere. English is quite good, speaks with slight Aus accent. I like her attitude compared to some other kor gals I encountered here. She was open and friendly. Massage and others pretty standard. Lets me touch her all over.

I think overall the experience was positive. Would not mind seeing her again. Although if you are looking for a full figured woman then better skip Bianca. Otherwise she is quite fun to be with.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Paid a long overdue visit to m8 last week after having been absent for I believe, a few months now. Female recep is a new girl haven't seen before, young and friendly. Was a busy nite, many customers made to wait, mainly Asian.

There were 2 girls available when it came to my turn. A really pretty one got snapped by a cauc guy before i could choose. The rest didn't look very interested so I passed and waited for more girls to be available.

After a while 3 more became available. I wanted to choose cherry after seeing a good report on her previously but again my luck sucks, she was taken up by someone else first. So I chose Bianca.

She looked in her 20s, pretty, slim tight body, tanned, slightly short in height, maybe A+ cup, but still very sexy. She is shaved downthere. English is quite good, speaks with slight Aus accent. I like her attitude compared to some other kor gals I encountered here. She was open and friendly. Massage and others pretty standard. Lets me touch her all over.

I think overall the experience was positive. Would not mind seeing her again. Although if you are looking for a full figured woman then better skip Bianca. Otherwise she is quite fun to be with.
    You have been busy once I get a move again I will let you know again if I have a side dish

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    You have been busy once I get a move again I will let you know again if I have a side dish
    Cheers. I recently got a lump of money to spend so have been pretty active. Although I do want to spend it wisely if that possible.

I can count on you for advice bro. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bros

Bianca is not bad. But my favourite there at present was "Daisy". In my opinion, she got hot body and very pretty cute as well. She works most days but starting at night time. Maybe bros can try as i like to be massage by a pretty girl like Daisy.