Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Your age!?

Banned
    Keeping yourself fit and healthy is the main thing. How you achieve that is up to you.

Everything else follows suit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice thread!

38 here started when 19. Have a pretty fit misus no kids.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nearing mid 30s. Started mid 20s.
    Have been told I could still pass for mid late 20s though. Do workout nearly every day which helps.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    38, started when I was 29 - work stress pushed me over the edge to start punting. Thinking back it interesting to see how the girls attitude changes as I get older. Hard to say if its just my age or if i'm more jaded with time. One of my first punts was with a australian born korean girl at Gray St Bondi. Great chat real heart to heart after the punt and then back into it for round 2. We chatted about growing up in Sydney and she was surprised at my age as I look younger than I am. These days I don't really open up, although still love and chase that connect when its there! Keeps me coming back. I remember being relived when discovered punting, good solution to wanting more sex and different kind of connection to the mrs without blowing up my relationship getting caught on dating apps or in an affair.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Started my misadventures at the age of 28. some of them are free, most of the are paid (When in Manila)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mid 30s, started in my early 20s...been punting for well over a decade...

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can remember when the famous A Touch Of Class did BBFS in the early/mid 80s. Not a condom in sight as it was pre aids. After you chose your girl from the line up you’d go to the room and have to drop your pants for an inspection. They had a kind of interrogation lamp and a magnifying glass and would inspect your private region for any sign of std. They would sit on a chair and wank you hard and then inspect your ol fella again. If the girl was foreign or new they would send an experienced girl in to do the inspection.
    A group of work suppliers would take all the blokes from my job out for drinks and then onto ATOC for some fun. I was only very young and had no influence on anything but was included. Eye opener.
    Late 50s now and probably started as a regular hobby on my 30th bday when I treated myself.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mid 40's now but I still look like I'm in my early 30's. Can't complain.

Had my first punt in my 20's but had gf's and got married, so stopped punting for 15 years. Now I punt around 8 times a year.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Started in the late 90’s as a shy early 20’s well-hung plow boy. You can add it up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    in my 30s, still low cum, low energy lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Started when i was 18... 5Star is the place.
    Malay (half Arabic) girl, lasted 10 seconds lol...

Used to go with a group of friends after dinner

Nowadays, all friends mostly have own family, including myself, have no appetite to go visit brothel myself.... Im now 50ish btw

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    In my mid 20s, started when I was in my early 20s after I broke up with my ex and a mate introduced me to a private.

I only punt when I have time which I don’t most of the times during the day and sometimes at night if I really need it.

Never went for a punt anytime I was seeing someone, and probably won’t punt ever if I get married in the future (or so I tell myself).

Banned
    My age?

Young enough to still want to do it.

Old enough to not care.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywells522 View Post
    I was generally curious, how old are some of the punters here. I have thoughts that punters are generally around 30-40. I'm kinda young (27yr old) but at what age did you start punting? Myself, I started 2 years ago and have only done privates.

I'm kinda scared to go to a shop cause it seems super sus but seeing the reviews doesnt seem that bad. When going to these shops, if you had to think, how old was youngest punter you've passed/seen/entering a shop?

I'm in my mid-30s and I started punting at age 24. The shops I go to usually have a mix of younger and older punters, but most people seem to be between 25 and 45. I've seen some younger people (18-21) but not too many. When I do see them, they're usually with someone older who is helping them. I would say the youngest I've seen entering a shop was probably around 18-20, and never younger than that. In general, it's important to remember that everyone has different levels of experience and knowledge when it comes to punting so no matter your age or experience level you should always be respectful of others in the shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Late 50's, started probably 10 years ago as married sex life dropped off. Lasted 2 seconds the first time, young Thai ML was so cute, these days depends how tired I am. Only doing massage with HE but looking at going further, that's how I found this forum ;-)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567